• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Breakout

Exovel

Eagle Member
PDGA Approved 3/27

"Do you like the Escape but find that it goes too far? The Breakout is the disc for you. It has the feel in your hand of a fairway driver but the easy release of a midrange. The Breakout is the slightly understable fairway driver from Dynamic Discs that you need when you have to have a bit more distance but you can't sacrifice accuracy. It will hold an anhyzer angle without turning over all the way to the ground and will fly dead straight if you tell it to. Add this disc to your bag for your game to break out of the same old shots and the same high scores."

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/breakout-your-dynamic-fairway-game

So, if the Convict is perhaps the long awaited Escape Pro, does that make Breakout the Escape Am?

So, if the Convict is perhaps the long awaited Escape Pro, does that make Breakout the Escape Am?

Isn't the escape, the escape am? Any time I've tried one out they fly like brand new jolly launcher roadrunner's right out of the box. A ton of turn with a hint of fade at the end.

Convict? Escape Pro?

There's already a Saint Pro..

Can't wait to see one of these with a Clearasil dye.

Isn't the escape, the escape am? Any time I've tried one out they fly like brand new jolly launcher roadrunner's right out of the box. A ton of turn with a hint of fade at the end.

If you found an Escape that flies like a Roadrunner, I think something is wrong. Or maybe something is wrong with me. Escapes will turn, sure, but nothing like any Roadrunner I've ever thrown. I would rate the Escape significantly more stable than the Roadrunner.

My Escape turns a bunch too, but not quite RR flippy.

So, the big question is, has anyone thrown one of these? And give a description of how the disc flew please.

Yep. I dig it. It's a 150 class disc. That isn't in the description but it's obviously important to know. Maybe the first disc in a easy to throw line for DD? It's not a thief and I don't really think it's like an escape. It's between the lat64 Jade and Westside Hatchet to me. It is dead straight if you are hyzer flipping it and using some finesse. Nothing to be used in much wind. Not going to be a useful disc for the highly skilled players.

We had a nice big get together this afternoon at the GBO with the owners and some sponsored players like Johne McCray. Rusco brought protos for the convict and evidence. Also the lat64 spark the new feldberg disc. I've heard it's a better try at the longer teebird than the Saint Pro is. Also like a beat in felon is what I've heard. Convict felt nice but not like an escape. More like a felon profile, very flat top, and likely between the felon and escape for stability.

the evidence is something I want soon. It's like a tursas and truth combo for the profile. Rusco told me it's a truth with less high speed stability.

Oh and you got the DD Justice. Flat, beaded suspect/verdict combo type profile. Stupid overstable. Stiletto in a mid. Now people who wanted a Drone/Gator get that and more.

Drooling over the Evidence. I think people are going to be pumped about that one. Fills a definite need in the DD lineup. Also excited to give the Breakout a shot. I'm cool with 150 class.

It's not a thief and I don't really think it's like an escape. It's between the lat64 Jade and Westside Hatchet to me. Also the lat64 spark the new feldberg disc. I've heard it's a better try at the longer teebird than the Saint Pro is. Also like a beat in felon is what I've heard. Convict felt nice but not like an escape. More like a felon profile, very flat top, and likely between the felon and escape for stability. The evidence is something I want soon. It's like a tursas and truth combo for the profile. Rusco told me it's a truth with less high speed stability. Oh and you got the DD Justice. Flat, beaded suspect/verdict combo type profile. Stupid overstable. Stiletto in a mid. Now people who wanted a Drone/Gator get that and more.

This post is so freaking awesome. Steeze, I am envious of your knowledge as always. Resutls : Justice? Yes. Spark? Yes. Convict? Maybe. Evidence? Maybe. Breakout? No.

Yep. I dig it. It's a 150 class disc. That isn't in the description but it's obviously important to know. Maybe the first disc in a easy to throw line for DD? It's not a thief and I don't really think it's like an escape. It's between the lat64 Jade and Westside Hatchet to me. It is dead straight if you are hyzer flipping it and using some finesse. Nothing to be used in much wind. Not going to be a useful disc for the highly skilled players.

We had a nice big get together this afternoon at the GBO with the owners and some sponsored players like Johne McCray. Rusco brought protos for the convict and evidence. Also the lat64 spark the new feldberg disc. I've heard it's a better try at the longer teebird than the Saint Pro is. Also like a beat in felon is what I've heard. Convict felt nice but not like an escape. More like a felon profile, very flat top, and likely between the felon and escape for stability.

the evidence is something I want soon. It's like a tursas and truth combo for the profile. Rusco told me it's a truth with less high speed stability.

Oh and you got the DD Justice. Flat, beaded suspect/verdict combo type profile. Stupid overstable. Stiletto in a mid. Now people who wanted a Drone/Gator get that and more.

Any word on the Sampo, Westside's driver for the Trilogy Challenge?

Any word on the Sampo, Westside's driver for the Trilogy Challenge?

I really was so busy I didn't even mess with that one. I just saw it. Looked to be a fast fairway/control driver speed. Slightly domey. Kind of looked like an opto flow but I bet it's slower and straighter than that. Just a hunch.

Latest posts