• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs: PROOF, Easy-to-Throw MID

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
DYNAMIC DISCS PROOF

Joining the Breakout and the Gavel in the Easy-to-Throw Line is the Proof. Feeling very similar to the Warrant/Evidence, the Proof is great for a beginner. With a small rim, small profile, and light weight, this disc will zoom out of the hand. With its excellent glide, the lighter weights will not matter as this disc can really get out there quickly. For the seasoned player, this disc could definitely be used for turnover shots or when you need to back off of the power but still hold a good line. Watch your high scores disappear. The proof is in the Proof.

Speed: 5 Glide: 6 Turn: -3 Fade: 1

I just bought a proof to give to my dad so he could try the sport out. I have never thrown it. I havent seen anyone throw it actually.

Same sorta thing here, looking to pick one up for Dad. He already plays, but needs something more US than what he has. Looking at Trilogy to expose him to a brand he has never thrown.

I throw the proof. It's a touch disc that goes right on every throw. Too much power and it turns and burns. I can throw it easily out to 250' and it's guaranteed to finish right.

Great beginner disc, too. My wife throws it when she goes out and puts a nice S on it.

Sounds like a good disc for beginners and maybe kids... which, of course, appears to be the target audience.

Latest posts