• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger Backpack Review

ranger

Nope. Restock of the black, grey, and fracture red, I think, but for sure not the new colors. Emac mentioned this as well on disc golf answer man.

What is disc golf answer? I'd like to read it. Like i said i was just assuming i dont know what colors will be stocked.

http://www.discgolfanswerman.com

It's a weekly podcast with Emac and sometimes other guests. All they do is answer sent in questions, and it is an awesome listen. Really great for playing a round!

Also, the listenership is small enough that any question you ask tends to get answered right away!

Just got my conformation, my new Charcoal Ranger bag will be here by Saturday. Too bad it's my Christmas present and I can't touch it for another 2 months lol.

Got my bag...er bags in the mail today. Not 1, but 2 boxes showed up on my porch this afternoon. Yes, I called them to let them know of the mistake. They were quite grateful that I called. Karma is a b!tch, and I need all I can get on my side right now :D

Whoops....missed the edit time. Decided to keep the Charcoal bag.

null_zps43730440.jpg

They look so good. I am waiting till the next wave, early next year, but pictures like this one make that hard.

Hey so I'm looking at getting one of these but i have some questions for anyone who owns one. I carry 6-10 barley sodas on the course at a time and was wondering how sturdy that top section was. Will it sag with the weight or is it pretty well supported? Also was wondering about the durability of the bottom of the bag. Have people had issues with the material itself tearing or just the seams?

Hey so I'm looking at getting one of these but i have some questions for anyone who owns one. I carry 6-10 barley sodas on the course at a time and was wondering how sturdy that top section was. Will it sag with the weight or is it pretty well supported? Also was wondering about the durability of the bottom of the bag. Have people had issues with the material itself tearing or just the seams?
I've carried 6 up top when I had my ranger, there was no snagging. It was awkward to carry with that much weight up top. But the bag held up to it no problem.

Does anyone know if they are doing at black friday sale? i'm really close to pulling the trigger with the facebook code but dont know if i should wait for maybe another 5-10% off...

With Grip selling theirs at 174, I could totally see them doing a sale, but the 10ddep code makes the bag 157 after shipping, so that's already a pretty solid deal

I wont buy one until they release a green one

That might be a while. Monday when I was talking to Rusco he was listing off some new colors and green wasn't one of them. I kept whispering green so maybe that will be in the next round of colors. It's the only color that would get me to buy a ranger since I'm perfectly happy with my Grip L

With Grip selling theirs at 174, I could totally see them doing a sale, but the 10ddep code makes the bag 157 after shipping, so that's already a pretty solid deal

My own advice most now be redacted. The website now has a disclaimer (maybe it was always there) that says coupons are a no go on the ranger.

My own advice most now be redacted. The website now has a disclaimer (maybe it was always there) that says coupons are a no go on the ranger.

It was not there two weeks ago when I ordered mine. Odd timing.