• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dynamic discs soldier cooler bag

mattc

* Ace Member *
have i missed some talk about this bag?
or has it not been brought up yet?
looks pretty good for those casual rounds

10644925_10154594617340654_3431722963895194124_n.jpg

i would never get one, but i play with a few guys that sometimes have more beer than discs in their bags.
they would also be a good starting point for a glow bag with lights built in, because the cooler liner is kind of reflective

I actually like the idea, was just messin around. I think it could be very useful for various gear you might need to bag for a long day or a tourney without needing a backpack style bag.

If the cooler is sewn in it's a terrible idea. Why would I want to lose that disc space when I don't want 6 beers. And I have never seen a soft sided cooler that didn't leak all over the place. I love DD but I'm pretty sure this is their dumbest idea yet.

It is not always about what you want. The world is full of people with different wants and needs

. And I have never seen a soft sided cooler that didn't leak all over the place.
Not sure if its condensation or the ice melting..If its the latter I always use ice packs in my soft sides..
If it fits something like this would work well.

Attachments

• 4111nvGcrAL.jpg
    4111nvGcrAL.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
A six pack and two 32oz water bottles, I have to pee just thinking about it.

I like the idea. It's removable so you could use it just like a regular soldier bag but with the option of swapping out some discs for a cooler.

It's removable so you could use it just like a regular soldier bag but with the option of swapping out some discs for a cooler.
This. Some times of the year you really don't need a cooler.

To me, I'd prefer a smaller cooler with half of that capacity. If you need more than three beverages plus what's in your water bottles for a casual round, you need to rethink your priorities.

This isn't a bad idea. I wonder if the cooler insert was made to fit the bag and if they'll sell them separately from the whole bag. I've got a Soldier bag that I use on a cart setup and I don't often fill it, unless I'm working on certain shots and bring a stack of one or two molds.

Friggin love the idea! I am not a pro, I just play for fun, and I am looking into this bag. I also only carry about 10 discs with me at one time. Up until now, I took two separate bags that I got at Goodwill for 2 bucks each, one a cooler, and one a bag, attached them together, and it is surprisingly crafty and useful. However, wanting to step up, and still keep my drinks nice and cold (as I play with a 53 year old who likes to take frequent breaks) I am excited to purchase one. And, after some research, the cooler zips in and out, so it will stay in place, but also can be removed.