• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Dynamic Discs Solider Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last DJ

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Up for sale I have the Dynamic Discs Solider Bag. It has been lightly used as it acted as my tourney bag for a few rounds last year. I really like it but it's simply too much bag for me. I'm hoping to pass it along to someone else that would use it. All the zippers are in perfect shape and the bag is very clean. The bag comes with a shoulder strap and disc dividers (which I never used). Keep in mind I'm ONLY selling the bag and NOT any discs, water bottles, etc. I'm asking $45 OBO shipped to the lower 48. Here are the specs from DD's web page:

Holds 18+ discs in the main compartment and 2 putters in the putter pocket
Includes adjustable shoulder strap with additional padding
Mesh pocket for scorecard, pencils, and minis
Two drink holders that will each hold a 32 oz. Gatorade or Nalgene bottle
Two zippered pockets to hold your valuables, disc golf accessories, and snacks
Internal U-shaped frame to hold discs in place
Two dividers included

The only trade I would consider is for a Upper Park Designs Focus in similar condition.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask for any additional information or pictures.

Attachments

• P2090716.jpg
    P2090716.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
^ Yup! They retail for $50 +shipping charges so this should save you some $$$. This bag is like new and I'll take care of shipping!

Best of luck, I've been trying to get $25 for one that I used once and can't find any takers.

From Marketplace Guidelines: "Do NOT post negative/critical comments regarding price, the item being sold, etc. Related to that, don't post places where you can find the item cheaper. If you think something is too expensive, stupid, etc. feel free to PM the OP or potential buyers and they can decide what to do for themselves."

If you would like to make an offer, please do so. If not, please avoid making a post about it.

The bag is still available. It's been used for several rounds but still super-clean. Please let me know if there are any questions on it: great product but just too large for my liking.

Sorry. I wasn't being critical. I was sincere in my wishing you luck.

A Mod can delete my errant post.

And no, I'm not selling mine through the mail, not going to deal with the hassle of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts