• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Warden

Right now I'm working with three classics that all share throwing and putting duties. I cycle them around to reduce wear. I hope they release these in lucid!

Right now I'm working with three classics that all share throwing and putting duties. I cycle them around to reduce wear. I hope they release these in lucid!

This! With the Lucid Judges out, Wardens can't be too far behind...

I'm also planning to work in some Classics for throwing and putting, now that Spring is (finally!) on. Will probably keep my trusty Winter Blend in the bag, too - So tasty for touch upshots and "less-stable" throwing.

Last edited:
The warden has been approved so it can be used in other plastics but they aren't out. Only a small number are around. They're in the process of being produced/shipped. They will come out in may or june most likely.

Thank you for this.

Just got my fusion in Sat (from Marshall Street). Had to pony up extra since it was IDye, but was stoked to get it. Had been beating the crud out of my classics, so more durable material was necessity. Lucid would also be great.

Fuzion is the best driving putter ive ever thrown...ever ever ever. Kicked out my pure,took out my judge becasue i wasnt throwing it anymore. I love the fuzions for drives and approches and the softs for putting

Welcome to the club Booter. I snagged another Fuzion Warden(Ron Convers special) and a Handeye Stamped Classic Warden yesterday. The collection continues to grow.

Stop bumping this thread! I have two Wardens on the shelf ALWAYS calling to me, but I am really trying to stick with the Swan. If they go Lucid with this before I get Medium Swans, though...

Stop bumping this thread! I have two Wardens on the shelf ALWAYS calling to me, but I am really trying to stick with the Swan. If they go Lucid with this before I get Medium Swans, though...

I could be wrong but I think you'll see the Lucid Warden before you get a medium swan. Never cared for the swan myself it's too much like a magnet and I hated the underside of the magnet. Warden feels good to me just a little deeper than I have come to like in a putting putter and I like a bead if possible. That's why the judge is going to always stay in my bag. I do have plenty of wardens I use sometimes. I like the extra float I get with them on throws and the flight path. They work great on upshots for me. Just no reason to use them over fuzion or lucid judges. :hfive: So many great options.

You're welcome for the bump lol

I carry both the Warden and the Swan, but I only use the Swan for driving purposes.

I've considered doing the same, but using the Swan more for upshots. I haven't used the Warden off the tee yet, but might give it a shot later today.

I could be wrong but I think you'll see the Lucid Warden before you get a medium swan. Never cared for the swan myself it's too much like a magnet and I hated the underside of the magnet. Warden feels good to me just a little deeper than I have come to like in a putting putter and I like a bead if possible. That's why the judge is going to always stay in my bag. I do have plenty of wardens I use sometimes. I like the extra float I get with them on throws and the flight path. They work great on upshots for me. Just no reason to use them over fuzion or lucid judges. :hfive: So many great options.

You're welcome for the bump lol

Yeah I think the Warden is a more widely-used putter, so it stands to reason that more plastics will be available. I like it a lot, but I tend to shoot a bit high with it on the basket. Maybe I can reign that in. The Blend plastic is just too nice.

Send them my way and remove the tempation! ;)

I have temporarily taken my Swans out of my bag for Blend Wardens. My Swans were Eco1 so tasty but Blend/Medium I'd firmer yet still grippy and tacky.

I'd really like to see the Swan in Medium.

I love the feel of the Swan...the nose/wing feels right.

I'm a terrible putter. I was missing low with the Swan...too nose down and yesterday with the Warden I was blowing over the top. So I too will have to work on that. Part of my thought process in the switch was to avoid the low putts but blowing over isn't really any better.

I'll run with the Blend Warden for a while and hope I can get it dialled in.

Latest posts