• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Warden

I was never talking about the flight. Saying "beadless judge" is not flight.

Look at a big bead aviar and a putt and approach the differences between the two are just like the judge and warden, I'd say beadless judge is pretty much spot on.

Has anyone thrown a warden and magic side by side?

Magic is a lot more understable. The Warden is like a slightly less overstable Judge. THe Warden will pretty much hold any line you put it and have a little bit of fight at the end of it. Kinda sucks that it is not approved yet.

I really like judges and prefer beaded putters in general I went from wizards to kc aviars to judges but seeing how fast judges season I see no reason to get a warden besides a preference to beadless putters.

Magic is a lot more understable. The Warden is like a slightly less overstable Judge. THe Warden will pretty much hold any line you put it and have a little bit of fight at the end of it. Kinda sucks that it is not approved yet.

Disappointing. Guess if I want something like a magic I'll keep throwing my magics.

Yea its kinda wierd that they would release it without approval
my guess is that it will be updated on the pdga today or tomorrow, and they probably got verbal conformation. DD is too smart to pull a ninja.

Disappointing. Guess if I want something like a magic I'll keep throwing my magics.
i think pa4 should have your name all over it. same look and feel, with some added lss according to inbounds

my guess is that it will be updated on the pdga today or tomorrow, and they probably got verbal conformation. DD is too smart to pull a ninja.

i think pa4 should have your name all over it. same look and feel, with some added lss according to inbounds

The beauty of the magic is the lack of LSS.

Well, I had some reward(en) points stored up. So I guess I'll be answering my own question on how they compare to magics!

I just cant get over how good magics are for approaches or jump putts. They are NUTS straight. I found them to be even straighter than a pure.

I was able to feel these up at the local PIAS...I didnt care for them at all. I was thinking beadless judge...would be a judge without a bead. But they dont feel close in the hand at all. With my normal putting grip (I spin putt), the warden felt significantly deeper than the judge. Not sure what the tech specs say, but it felt more like an aviar P&A in the hand.

Felt one up on Friday..... When classic soft comes out, I'll be there. I swear by my CS Judges but couldn't putt/throw the firm ones at all

How about an overstable putter in premium plastic, something zone-ish. Or just hurry up with the lucid judges.

they told me the Lucid Judges they tried to make kept coming out too heavy. i think we will more likely see the Warden in Lucid plastic considering it has no bead. also, i told them if they make an overstable putter it must be called the GAVEL

Supposedly there are already lucid judges, they had to run them in air plastic to get the weights down to 175.

Also, the gavel sounds like a great name for a dynamic discs zone-type disc.

I'm curious if they'll tackle the Zone-type disc, as the Suspect was relatively close (tweener speed, OS...I know it's not a Zone, but it's close). Might be a ways off.

I'm curious if they'll tackle the Zone-type disc, as the Suspect was relatively close (tweener speed, OS...I know it's not a Zone, but it's close). Might be a ways off.

Yeah I dont see it being a priority. Im sure you could power down on a suspect and get a zone like flight. Personally I dont like powering down on discs, Id much rather rip hard on a shot if at all possible.

Not sure what the tech specs say, but it felt more like an aviar P&A in the hand.

This kind of makes me interested to try one out even more. I can do a deeper feel if it doesn't have a bead on it. I know people will say try a warlock, but I don't want a putter that overstable, if the Warden has similar stability to a judge it might be worth a look to me.