• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Warden

Haven't tried any Burst discs, not going to.

I did get a regular Fuzion Warden (small stamp). Nice blue color. Flies really, really well. Might give the Colt some competition for bag space.

Ended up answering my own question about the Moonshine Burst Blends, documenting this for posterity. I got two Classic Blend Moonshine Bursts for Crimbo. They're noticeably less firm than my other Classic Blends, but not as floppy as the Classic Softs. Grip & stability are pretty much identical to regular Classic Blend.

Ended up answering my own question about the Moonshine Burst Blends, documenting this for posterity. I got two Classic Blend Moonshine Bursts for Crimbo. They're noticeably less firm than my other Classic Blends, but not as floppy as the Classic Softs. Grip & stability are pretty much identical to regular Classic Blend.
You try the factory 2nd moonshine wardens? the stamp is awesome not sure why factory 2. Little soft but feel pretty good. Not a lot of time to pratice with them due to rain rain rain rain rain.

Stability on the premium plastics for throwing? I'm guessing OS -> US is: Fluid > Moonshine/Lucid > Fuzion

Please correct me if I'm wrong I'm wanting a throwing Warden and I'd like it to be the most OS I can get.

Stability on the premium plastics for throwing? I'm guessing OS -> US is: Fluid > Moonshine/Lucid > Fuzion

Please correct me if I'm wrong I'm wanting a throwing Warden and I'd like it to be the most OS I can get.

Well you're in luck. They just announced a Lucid-X Warden for AJ Risley's tour disc this year. the -X plastic is general the most stable Trilogy plastic out there.

Well you're in luck. They just announced a Lucid-X Warden for AJ Risley's tour disc this year. the -X plastic is general the most stable Trilogy plastic out there.

Wow, that's very surprising and awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone throw the Lucid-X Warden and is it indeed more overstable than other plastics? I've got a couple en route, can't wait to try them out.

Just recently started putting with Wardens and I'm a huge fan. Also loving them off the tee. I've had issues getting consistent accurate distance driving with putters, but not with the Warden.

Anyone throw the Lucid-X Warden and is it indeed more overstable than other plastics? I've got a couple en route, can't wait to try them out.

Just recently started putting with Wardens and I'm a huge fan. Also loving them off the tee. I've had issues getting consistent accurate distance driving with putters, but not with the Warden.

I've got a Lucid-X and I love it.

But you might not. Like you, I expected an OS throwing warden. Instead, I got the flippiest Warden I've ever seen. Even more than my thrashed Classic Blends that I used to putt with. It's the Warden version of a floaty Nova.

From what I've read, mine is the exception l, not the rule, but they can definitely be flippy.

I've got a Lucid-X and I love it.

But you might not. Like you, I expected an OS throwing warden. Instead, I got the flippiest Warden I've ever seen. Even more than my thrashed Classic Blends that I used to putt with. It's the Warden version of a floaty Nova.

From what I've read, mine is the exception l, not the rule, but they can definitely be flippy.
Interesting. Looking forward to taking them both out to the field to see what they do.

I'm hoping to beat the hell out of my Classic Warden that I currently putt with, and see if it gets flippy enough to replace my Mirage. I want a Lucid-X to be my driving putter.

Not crazy about the Lucid-X, it has a slight dome that feels weird in my hand and isn't as smooth and glidey as my classic & classic blend. I love throwing the classic and putting with the classic blend. Maybe I need to break in the Lucid-X. It's definitely cool looking.

Alright guys, plastic question.

I've always putted with Classic Blends, but I find they start a tad soft and break in to floppy. I am open to trying a Classic but I'm afraid the grip will not be good enough.

I've felt a Prime and it feels juuust right new, but I'm afraid it will get thrashed quickly.

My questions are:

1) Does Prime Plastic last at all? I'd be using these for putting only.

2) How does the Classic plastic feel compared to the Prime? I have a fresh prime and a beat to hell Classic that I found on the course. They feel somewhat similar but I'm guessing that's because the Classic is beat in. I can't just go to a store and feel them up or I would.

I've always putted with Classic Blends, but I find they start a tad soft and break in to floppy. I am open to trying a Classic but I'm afraid the grip will not be good enough.

I've felt a Prime and it feels juuust right new, but I'm afraid it will get thrashed quickly.

My questions are:

2) How does the Classic plastic feel compared to the Prime? I have a fresh prime and a beat to hell Classic that I found on the course. They feel somewhat similar but I'm guessing that's because the Classic is beat in. I can't just go to a store and feel them up or I would.

I'm a Judge guy, not a Warden guy, but I have plenty of experience with the plastics you're asking about.

1. Yes, prime plastic should last you a while if you're only using them for putting. They beat in maybe 25% faster than Classic Blends, if I had to put a metric to it.

2. Prime is definitely more tacky than Classic, which is why I bag Primes in the summer (I go with Classic Blend in winter). As far as firmness goes:
Classic Blend =squishy flight plate, and a little bit of give on the rim
Prime = slight give on the flight plate, and a firm rim
Classic = firm flight plate and firm rim

Anybody know where to find some premium plastic Wardens? Preferably Lucid. Hoping they're not OOP

My questions are:

You could try to find some of those Classic Hybrid (not to be confused with Hybrid) Wardens. They are supposed to sit between Blend and Classic. The Classic is quite a bit slicker than the blend.

Someone was asking for an OS Warden and while it isn't a meathook, I really really like the AJ Risley Hybrids. They start out quite overstable for a Warden and beat into nice straight shooters.

I throw prime and classic wardens. They fly similar. Prime might be a touch more OS.

They are a middle the road and versatile putter in all respects. Slightly OS on low power throws straight on medium power, slightly US on big chucks. Distance and glide is average or a little above.

Fine for forehands as the rim isn't too deep. I like them for putting too. Classics are stiff and can have some big roll-aways!

Latest posts