• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Eagle McMahon's Shoulder impingement

Agreed - and it would help if course designers stopped making the courses so long, some events seem like the average hole is 650+ feet, so the players have to go big off the tee on most holes, and doing that every/most weekends taxes the body.

Then you get the designer that is really into forehand/anhyzer lines, and then the players have to throw lots of power forehands. I have always thought of Oregon disc golf as being very forehand and roller centric, and why I am not in a rush to travel there.

The first St Judes in Seaside, CA was ridiculous, it was on a ball golf course, and Jussi designed the layout for the event, and said "I made the course Simon-proof". It was insanely long, Simon played like a junior AM, and was actually braiding his girlfriend's hair on the third tee, his mind was not in the game, and Jussi really screwed the event by making the layout way too long. On the first tee, a big crush would get you from the ball golf men's/championship teebox to the ball golf women's/red tee box.

"Tiger-proofing" only selected for elite distance more aggressively.

Latest posts