• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle VS TeeBird

Eagle VS TeeBird

• Total voters

valkyrie

Double Eagle Member
I see a lot of people talking about the teebird and how great it is. Ive also seen people talking about the eagle, so my question is which one is "better" for fairway shots? Distance, controll, etc.

Leave reasons why.

I have a 11x champ and star teebirds, as well as a star eagle x, but I prefer the teebirds a little more, as I seem to be able to control them better...

I was 100% eagle, then mine got too bad to use so i got an 11x teebird new from my friend for 7 bucks! so i started using it. I am missing my eagle more and more.

TeeBird

I've become a Teebird fan. Flies dead straight, can give it a liittle anny or hyzer if you want and it holds the line, fade isn't too drastic. Works good in wind. Nice glide yet remains stable. Grip it and rip it. For me, it seemed a bit more forgiving. I've used a 167 and just stepped up to a 170. :)

I had 2 Eagles as well in matching weights, it turns a bit, but it fades more, and less glide IMO. I didn't see it as anything special. :( I had a bit more distance and control with the Teebird.

I know this is a Teebird vs Eagle debate, but I prefer a Leopard for true turning shots. The Eagle for me was just in between, so I use the T and Leopard as my primary fairway drivers. I can cover more shots.

If I could only have one driver, fairway or distance, it would be a Teebird.

Very similar distance overall, but Eagle turns harder & fades harder. Teebird flies on a straighter line, requiring less lateral "play".

I haven't thrown an Eagle since I first started learning how to play. It was DX and I can't say if I liked it or not b/c my form was so bad everything I threw went 30 feet into a tree. I do miss my Teebird though, if anyone finds it at Renny give BrotherDave a call, he's lonely.

a year ago id of said the teebird but as much as i love it i dont find the need to use it that much, i find the eagle to be more versatile. Sometime i dont like how much the eagle hooks at the end but it always keeps me out of trouble