• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Early 2000's SUPER ROC

SAM_0647.jpg

SAM_0649.jpg

Amazing Feal to them .. Cant believe the similarities to the 02' CE .. in feal ..
Although in my opinion .. 02's Never Felt Like CE ' ... But w.e ..lol
These things are Sick ~ ...
Both Oil Slick ~ Stamp is Way Brighter in Person ~

02 never felt like CE?

You sure you are feeling the right 02 because the 3 I own feel exactly how I'd expect.

i would say the rocs are firmer than CE so that is probably the change/add of pro plastic to the CE plastic. isn't that how its done?

for the price of KC pros even with the bad wing flashing these are great discs. i'll trade one away for something super cool but i don't think you will see these in the marketplace very much.

how many were made with both stamps?

Ya they feel like super rocs to me as well. But less oily then my 2007 worlds one. It does ce ess to it

I called Sam at Innova yesterday to pick some of these up and this is what he told me: He said these were sent over for 2004 Iowa Worlds but were never stamped, so he wasn't sure exactly when they arrived at the store, may have been a while before that. They debated putting just the bar stamp on, but didn't want to be misleading. Then they discussed the Iowa Worlds stamp, but same problem. So they went with the barstamp and the mini Innova underneath to distinguish them. He said there were around 200 of this kind. Hope this helps.

got mine today. 4 of 5 are oil slicks on the bar stamp...
feel nice, I may throw one of them but hold the rest for now...

Just threw mine today once. It was fairy stable. Definitely not beefy but still kinda nice. Ill be sticking to my chings look like

I called Sam at Innova yesterday to pick some of these up and this is what he told me: He said these were sent over for 2004 Iowa Worlds but were never stamped, so he wasn't sure exactly when they arrived at the store, may have been a while before that. They debated putting just the bar stamp on, but didn't want to be misleading. Then they discussed the Iowa Worlds stamp, but same problem. So they went with the barstamp and the mini Innova underneath to distinguish them. He said there were around 200 of this kind. Hope this helps.

so i guess nobody knows if they are from 2004 or before!...

do you think they could be 11x firebirds?

If the pic is any indication (FM marked on bottom), they are 11x.

I ordered 10 of those "Flat Top Firebirds", then got an email stating they only had 7 heavies left and they would refund me for 3. About 12 hours later I got another email stating they were only allowing 5/customer, and knew this from the beginning (which they did NOT tell me before). Apparently dude forgot he told me I could have 7 already. Liars. Regardless, won't be ordering from DGU again. They're as bad as DGV. Maybe it's Mark Molnar running things at DGU as well, wouldn't surprise me seeing how they're pulling OOP plastic out of their @$$.

I've got to amend this statement:

If the pic is any indication (FM marked on bottom), they are 11x.

I ordered 10 of those "Flat Top Firebirds", then got an email stating they only had 7 heavies left and they would refund me for 3. About 12 hours later I got another email stating they were only allowing 5/customer, and knew this from the beginning (which they did NOT tell me before). Apparently dude forgot he told me I could have 7 already. Liars. Regardless, won't be ordering from DGU again. They're as bad as DGV. Maybe it's Mark Molnar running things at DGU as well, wouldn't surprise me seeing how they're pulling OOP plastic out of their @$$.

After telling me I could only have 5, as stated above, Sam from DGU contacted me today and offered me 5 more. He was very apologetic and went out of his way to make things right. I feel like a jerk for badmouthing them now. Overall, great customer service at DGU!

I've got to amend this statement:

After telling me I could only have 5, as stated above, Sam from DGU contacted me today and offered me 5 more. He was very apologetic and went out of his way to make things right. I feel like a jerk for badmouthing them now. Overall, great customer service at DGU!

Bogus, they only let me get 5 of the super rocs

Latest posts