• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] EMac Signature Buzzz SS

^^ that is what I was thinking. Get a beat in Buzzz SS for annies, new Buzzz SS or beat Buzzz as a primary, and new buzzz for hyzers... or the hornet/wasp... I dunno

Frankly though... nothing seems to beat the Comet Roc Combo... comet is becoming my fav mid in the game... but I'll still probably try the Buzzz SS and hornet...

Also I met Eric at Am Worlds, he seemed like one of the most un-assured fellows I've ever met. I asked him what I should get my fiance (after I explained she had a killer FH and wanted to learn BH) and the first thing he grabbed was a buzzz and said "I think the Buzzz is the best disc in the game for anybody, boy or girl, and she can use it for BH or FH, she'll love it" we chatted a minute and he said other than his putter it is the most reached for disc in his bag being that the putter is most used by everyone by default.

Doss got the elite-x avenger too...I doubt many of those things sell.

I'd wager the buzzz ss will sell better now that it is in regular production and z plastic. People will buy the crap out of it like they did the mako.

hay now! I use X Avengers. Far better than Z Avengers imo. Then again I think I'm the only one in Ames that throws Avengers :S

hay now! I use X Avengers. Far better than Z Avengers imo. Then again I think I'm the only one in Ames that throws Avengers :S

Just saying that sales to the total population aren't very good compared to others. And I don't know of anybody else that throws them either. Bullis used to toss a Z Avenger, but that was probably two years ago now.

I'm sure the Buzzz SS will sell pretty well (especially right after release). People will say "Oh, this one goes in a straight line!" and buy it thinking its going to be a magic disc. And maybe it will be...who knows? It may not be exactly like the fundraiser ones.

Some of you guys are retarded - "marketing scam" - really?!?!?

How is it a scam or ploy to make a production run of a disc and sell it? It's just plain marketing, there's no deviousness to it...who cares whether the disc is listed as in his bag on the website? I'm sure their bags change all the time at that level and they don't pay attention enough to their bio page to update it.

"Signature Series" doesn't mean it has to be someone's favorite disc - it just means they signed a template to make a hotstamp with their name on it. Please remove heads from asses before posting. I'm looking forward to both discs, thanks for the heads up discraft!

I have the promotional AmNat Buzzz SS in the glo plastic. I think it is straighter than the regular Buzzz. I really like it. I was hoping they would make it in ESP plastic instead of Z. I prefer the ESP plastic in most discs. The exception is that I like the FLX ESP plastic better with the Buzzz.

A buzzz is a buzzz is a buzzz, just like a roc is a roc is a roc (kc pro is the best mass production roc btw). I throw discraft, their mids are drivers. I will try out a buzzz ss and the hornet is actually a pretty nice disc.

Im guessing they see it as, with the release of the Hornet, it completes the bee line with the understable discs.

Drone-Hornet-Wasp-Buzzz-Buzz SS

Sure not many will carry all of those but thats a nice complete line up.

I have one of the fundraiser SS's and I'm glad to see that more people will be able to finally give it a toss. It's my Buzzz of choice in non-snow conditions (it's white). It is a little domier than your standard buzzz but I think it's very comfortable in the hand and it finishes straighter than standard Buzzzes, at the cost of just a touch of HSS.

So, you're saying it's the same mold as a domey X-Buzzz...