• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] EMAC Truth

So I love my Lucid EMac Truth. Most thrown disc atm. She's a bueat, too. The flight is what I really enjoy, powered up, it's super straight and still fades; and can power down well, imo.

What I want is the flight of an E-truth in a control driver, 8/9 speed. I'm wondering if anyone has any input on the subject? I've read through this thread. I like the PD, but it starts out a bit more (OS) stable. I've considered trying a cd2, th-bird. Looking for a real workhorse like the E truth is.

Looking for a real workhorse like the E truth is.
If you're looking for a workhorse driver, you're wanting something that you're always reaching for, which means you're throwing A LOT, which ultimately means that the disc is beating in faster than the other less frequently thrown discs in the bag. You want/need something reliable. The PD does start off OS, but if you're looking for a true workhorse, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a S-PD. It will beat into perfection and stay there for a looong time. If you want one with a bit less stability, look for non-pat# Freak stamps from the more recent runs as they're just a little less stable out of the box.

I recently picked up a Fuzion EMac Truth and while the flight is very close to the Lucid with a tick of high speed turn, it has just a little bit more fade at the end. Very nice disc!

@jmdaire27 I think you want a Saint or a Teebird. Those should be stable enough to give you straight and neutral enough to be workhorses.

Has anyone picked up an EMAC Truth after the first run?

I just grabbed an EMac Truth from the KC Open and its flatter and higher PLH than my clear "first runs". Can't wait to try it.

I'm contemplating getting an Emac Truth. Right now I throw the Mace for my OS mid, would they pair up ok? At least ok enough not to prevent me from buying the Emac? I'm using my recycled Mace mostly when I need a straight shot which fades hard after 250 ft. Thinking that the Emac has more HSS?

My KC Open stamp EMac Truth is definitely more hss than my two first runs, and flies closer to old good Truths.

My recollection is that maces had a little more left to right at high speed than old truths but I haven't thrown my maces in a while. I switched for the better feeling rim and never looked back.

Truth is getting work again as the only claymore I own was getting a ton of mid duty and has started turning over a little quicker. It's in a good spot but EMAC Truth is back in the stable spot for now.

I'm contemplating getting an Emac Truth. Right now I throw the Mace for my OS mid, would they pair up ok? At least ok enough not to prevent me from buying the Emac? I'm using my recycled Mace mostly when I need a straight shot which fades hard after 250 ft. Thinking that the Emac has more HSS?

Mace and EMAC Truth are closer than I thought. I used to throw the Mace/Bard Combo, however I switched to the EMAC/Bard combo. The Truth is a little more flexible thought like the Buzzz to a Roc. I just prefered the EMAC over the Mace.

So, I thought I bought an EMac. Now I have my doubts based not only on flight but stamp. Mine is Lucid with the very small pic of EMac and says Eric McCabe 2010 World Champion. The EMacs I see on line have a much larger pic of him and do not have the wording. Is mine a Truth from before the retool?

Does it have his dog in the upper left corner of the word Truth? The ones I've seen have it overlapping the T.

I'm really enjoying this EMac Truth. Always loved the Truth but wanted something a tad more stable that could hold some heat without flipping. For me, this is it. I'd much rather throw a midrange on any hole versus a driver unless it's over 300 feet, this mold will take a hard throw and not flip over.