• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] ERASER WARLOCKS...would u want some?

do you want ERASER Warlocks?

• HELL YES!!!

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • yes

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

booter

* Ace Member *
ok ive been hounding gateway for some eraser warlocks since they ran wizards and magics recently. i love the warlock and i want to see these be produced.

post up if u want ERASER warlocks and how many you would buy! im not sure how many we need to get this done but i will definitely try to make this happen.

post your screen name / quantity and then ill update accordingly.

LETS GET THESE MADE!! or will i be alone ? :confused:

1.Booter - 10

I really dig the eraser wizards.... I don't throw warlocks. I will, however, highly recommend to purchase these if you throw warlocks. The new eraser plastic is money. Awesome for both driving and putting.... and they are breaking in well.

are these stiff? A buddy of mine just got some really stiff wizards and the plastic felt great. Not sure about the ERASER plastic but I might be interested in a couple

The plastic on the new erasers are pretty stiff.... but so velvety. It is hard to even explain. The flight plate seems to have a little bit of give... but not a ton.

the erasers have always been like an ss or so. not too stiff or too soft. i never felt the eraser magics so i dont know how those came out.

1. Booter - 10
2. Mike12Hawk - 10
3.Okie- J - 3

let's do 5 here. May add to the total if I can stir up interest off the boards here locally! :thmbup:

Latest posts