• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] ERASER WARLOCKS...would u want some?

do you want ERASER Warlocks?

• HELL YES!!!

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • yes

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters
I just got an Eraser Wizard. Need to get out and throw it again, but color me interested for more eraser plastic.

I've yet to try a gateway putter, let alone one of the eraser style ones. With that being said I have intent to try all of their putters, and why not in try them in eraser! I'd take 3 of the warlocks!

So is this an attempt to gain interest in these, or were they offered at some point and now just no responses from Gateway? What's stalling us on this process to get some juicy Warlock action?

This was my attempt to get eraser warlocks made,i was trying to gather any interest to show gateway that there is desire for the mold to be made in eraser plastic. The warlock just gets no love from them.

After emailing gw about the interest for them ,they said they admired what i was doing and would keep me in the know about if they would be made. Thats the last email i got from them. Someone posted on the gw fb page about eraser warlocks as well and they responded with "not until spring"

Screenshot_2013-03-11-23-09-34.png

Just saw on FB that Gateway says they ran 60 each of voodoos and warlocks. Get 'em while you can!

Edit: Beat me to it Sid.

I would pick up two of these to start. if they are sweet and what I want then definitely buy a stack of 10 to go with the original two.

I would pick up two of these to start. if they are sweet and what I want then definitely buy a stack of 10 to go with the original two.

You kind of have to gamble with only 60 of them available. It's kind of funny they only ran 60 since booter's thread had twice that many requests.

You kind of have to gamble with only 60 of them available. It's kind of funny they only ran 60 since booter's thread had twice that many requests.

ya that is true, and a nightmare to replace. hopefully these will sell super fast and they'll run more once they realize the demand is way over 60.

Latest posts