• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ergo2 Bag Pics (Stock & Custom)

DarrellR

Par Member
Can you guys post pics of your Ergo2? Stock or custom...wanting to get a feel of what others bags look like.

:popcorn: .. debating on one of these when i get my tax return would love to see some more pics and info

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (2)

neg7kj.jpg

358s5ds.jpg

2rr6omp.jpg

302t3k8.jpg

John sent me a pic

Can you guys post pics of your Ergo2? Stock or custom...wanting to get a feel of what others bags look like.

Here are a few from the Ergo 2 thread. It's a long thread, but if you search for it it is worth a look.

Maybe the best bag review I have seen, good quality, quick to the point, and you seem like a natural in front of the camera. Keep making videos!

Hey great review. When did you make the video. Are the water bottle pockets custom or standard? They look a bit higher on the strap side then other pictures and videos I've seen.

I've been looking at this bag for a day or 2 now. Website says out of stock, is there a time when bags will be available??

Hey great review. When did you make the video. Are the water bottle pockets custom or standard? They look a bit higher on the strap side then other pictures and videos I've seen.

I made the video a couple weeks ago. If I remember correctly that is how john is doing all the water bottle pockets, a little higher than before. You would need to call to double check though

I've been looking at this bag for a day or 2 now. Website says out of stock, is there a time when bags will be available??

If you call john he can make a non custom one for you for the 189 price. That's the quickest way to get one is to call him