• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Ever feel like you robbed someone?...

DiscNutt123

Double Eagle Member
I stole this brand new FR Leopard from someone locally today for $40...and they thought they were ripping me off. What discs do you feel like you robbed somebody of?

01b3a61b.jpg

:)

It would definitely have to be the USDGC Roc I stole off the fairway as soon as it stopped moving the other day

;) ;) ;) lol jk

I ripped off walmart last year. They must have just done inventory and they had stacks of millennium marked at 4.96. it was all q s plastic too. Helped me to up my stock through the MP. love sticking it to the big evil blue empire.

didnt feel like i robbed them but was totally stoked.

Last edited:
I've accidentally ripped off people a couple of times.

Once someone was gonna trade me an 'older run KC Pro Aviar'. I figured that meant 11x, so I traded a Pro Boss and a Pro Destroyer. This comes in the mail-

QrstW.jpg

Similarly, someone was selling an older KC Pro Roc that I figured was an 11x, so I offered $20 and they agreed. Once again, I was surprised by what came in the mail-

cdr4g.jpg

I don't thrown Ryhno putters,but my friend does.

I gave him an old gummy CE Ryhno and didn't want anything in return.He ended up giving me 4 disc and wouldn't take no for an answer.I felt like I robbed him in the sorts,but he was extremely happy about the ryhno.

Value-wise it was not robbery I suppose but I got a cryztal buzz and star Valk for a Blizzard Katana. We found them. I ended up having better luck with my two, as they are staples in my game now. He barely uses the Katana.

I traded a guy a noob on a course a qolf for a ce eagle. He didn't care bc he said he had found the disc in a pond. No name, no number. Sold it two days later for $40. Although I did have to make up a story about where I "lost" it. Good thing I'm psychic. ;)

I was told by a friend a local party store was selling discs for $10 each no matter what they were. I walked out with 2 11X Teebirds and a Pro Line Leopard for $25, the owner had no idea what he had and was just getting rid of them

Traded a guy an R pro Dart and a Z Glide for a Goldline Pain. It is his main putter now and the GL Pain was so dang pretty and overlapped my Wasp that it is just on the wall hanging lol. Now who ripped who off?

My friend was after my backup Omega SS and I was running short on cash, so I offered it to him for the $20 he was offering for it. His third or fourth practice putt with it hit the basket hard and the disc split in half. I gave him five or ten bucks back, and ended up breaking my main SS a few weeks later :sick:

I traded a guy a Z Buzzz and $26 disc voucher for a Champion Cobra from the 2004 World Doubles Championships. I told him how awesome those old Champ Cobras are to give him an idea of what he was trading away, but he still felt fine about it. It really was a win-win, but I just won more.

When I was first on here I traded a guy for a Champ Rhyno. Don't even remember what I gave up for it. A year later I noticed the ghost of a stamp, saying it was from 2002. I had been throwing a CE Rhyno for over a year and didn't know it :doh:

I traded a discraft X Clone for a "Buzzz" in a blind trade.
I got a pearly 2nd FR bar stamp (wasp rim)(is that enough detail for you buzzz guys?) in the mail a few days later.

I was playing a tournament and a guy found a 150 leopard in the woods, so I told him I'd take it if he didn't want it. He tossed it out of the woods to me, turns out to be a candy pro leopard in really good condition with no ink. Ended up selling it for like $25

I felt like I robbed PIAS when I got this for six bucks

attachment.php

Attachments

• discs 003.jpg
    discs 003.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 101

Latest posts