• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever have this happen? WTF?

Billym

Eagle Member
So I was playing Napa last weekend. I miss a birdie putt on #12 and forgot to pick up my Buzz after my putt.
At the next tee I realize I forgot it so I go back. In the mean time some guys are throwing on a nearby hole (#4?). After my missed putt I remember seeing one guy come over toward out hole. Fast froward I go to get my Buzz and it is not there. The group behind me (who helped me find a disc in a tree earlier) didn't pick it up but it is gone. I ask them if the other group picked it up and they say they think maybe so. I go ask the guys and one says oh yea I was going to call the number.
Bullsh*t he totally saw me space the disc and was trying to steal it. What an schmuck.

WTF indeed.

I had some idiot pick up an ace disc right off of part of the fairway that isn't visible from the teebox recently. I had to chase the guy down, he originally said he didn't have it. I asked to look through his bag and voila. I showed him my ace tag on the bottom and told him he is lucky to be leaving the course will all of his teeth.

I was playing at Kereaikes with a few people, and one guy threw a CE TeeBird (I forget the hole), but some rednecks were playing, the disc landed by them, they grabbed the disc, looked at us and ran to their car and drove off.

:lol: sounds like Napa, there is a higher than normal amount of retards out there these days.
on a related note there is also a super hot chick who regularly plays that course....BY HERSELF! i always try to catch her and chat her up but she rocks headphones so shes harder to catch than your average gal :wink: just thought id give the heads up cuz an attractive girl playing DG in Norcal without a boyfriend there to hamper your progress is like finding a two headed unicorn that shits gold

Jesse B 707 said:
:lol: sounds like Napa, there is a higher than normal amount of retards out there these days.
on a related note there is also a super hot chick who regularly plays that course....BY HERSELF! i always try to catch her and chat her up but she rocks headphones so shes harder to catch than your average gal :wink: just thought id give the heads up cuz an attractive girl playing DG in Norcal without a boyfriend there to hamper your progress is like finding a two headed unicorn that shits gold

We should start a thread to keep track and update sightings of hot disc golf chicks. I saw a rad chick playing in a super mini skirt yesterday here in flag...that was the first time in like 5 years!!

Billym said:
So I was playing Napa last weekend. I miss a birdie putt on #12 and forgot to pick up my Buzz after my putt.
At the next tee I realize I forgot it so I go back. In the mean time some guys are throwing on a nearby hole (#4?). After my missed putt I remember seeing one guy come over toward out hole. Fast froward I go to get my Buzz and it is not there. The group behind me (who helped me find a disc in a tree earlier) didn't pick it up but it is gone. I ask them if the other group picked it up and they say they think maybe so. I go ask the guys and one says oh yea I was going to call the number.
Bullsh*t he totally saw me space the disc and was trying to steal it. What an schmuck.

Yup Happen to me in Texas about a week ago, cept I didn't get it back. Playing with Bradley and Donkey and threw my Qmega (I loved that Qmega it was money and had a couple aces on it too and a sick ass dye) anyway, we were talking how sweet it is when it flies. I forgot to get it. Two Groups were behind us, group 1 carrying two discs each no bag flip flops and t-shrts, group 2 bags and the works...hey man you guys find my putter back there, it has a dye on it of a bird and a Japanese symbol..no man didn't see anything, then they proceed to leave the course quick like...fuggin thieves!

Man I miss that disc :cry: Was hoping someone saw it at PIAS and would call me back.
:cry:

Jesse B 707 said:
an attractive girl playing DG in Norcal without a boyfriend there to hamper your progress is like finding a two headed unicorn that shits gold
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may be wrong, but I assume this is the case just about everywhere...

I've seen a two headed unicorn shitting gold at the course before , but never a lone hot chick.

Jesse B 707 said:

So does it have a horn on one of the heads or both? I don't think it would be a unicorn anymore if both had one but I am not sure.

There have been a few hot solo girls out at one of are courses. They've been lovin my bag too :mrgreen:

rusch_bag said:
Jesse B 707 said:

So does it have a horn on one of the heads or both? I don't think it would be a unicorn anymore if both had one but I am not sure.

It's known scientifically as a twonicorn.

callahan said:
WTF indeed.

I had some idiot pick up an ace disc right off of part of the fairway that isn't visible from the teebox recently. I had to chase the guy down, he originally said he didn't have it. I asked to look through his bag and voila. I showed him my ace tag on the bottom and told him he is lucky to be leaving the course will all of his teeth.

I had a guy attempt to take one of my discs off a blind hole the other day. I seen who did it and me and the guy who was playing with me walked up to him. Asked him about it, and he presented it right away, said that he didn't know it belonged to anyone that he was just passing by and thought someone had left it there. Said he was going to call the number on it when he got home because he didn't have a cell. That was fine with me, I got my disc back and no harm was done. Well the guy I was with took offense at it and threatened the guy, something about kicking his ass if he took another one, called him a disc thief, etc etc. Fast forward an hour and when we got off hole #18 there was a cop sitting there. Called me over and chewed me out over the situation, I tried explaining it but I don't think I made a difference. Basically what he said was that threatening to do harm to someone is a crime and I can get in trouble for it. Actually doing so would be assault and a felony.

The point I am trying to make is, to us these discs are important, but to others especially law enforcement they are cheap frisbees. I don't know about you but I am not willing to catch a felony, a ticket or jail time over a disc. Asking for your disc back is one thing, but threatening someone with physical violence is a whole other can of worms.

Saturday, I was golfing with 5 other guys and we threw on a long downhill. Several of us had thrown when a group came walking and reached down to grab one of the disks we had thrown. We started yelling that it was one of our disks and the girl had an attitude and said that it was her disk. There was a hole that went somewhat close to the hole we were playing so we figured we just hadn't seen her disk land there.

As we are going to get our disks, a guy comes walking over and swapps the disk he had for one that was laying there. At the pin, one of the guys in our group said that the girl had realized that she grabbed the wrong disk and told the guy to take it back because she was too embarassed to return it. We got a good laugh out of that.

i watched this happen to a group in front of me, one of the guys took his drive, landed about 15 feet from the basket and some kid walking by decided to pick it up. whats worse is there seems to be a outbreak of kids running around my home course. now dont get me wrong i have nothign against kids playing at a park but when they are riding there bikes back and forth through fairways and just hanging out around baskets its gets real annoying. hell one of them got an avair to the back lol i told them to move a bunch of times then decided im not going to keep myself and group behind me waiting so i tool my putt, which happen to be a poor one, i yelled watched out but they still didnt listen, so he ate a disc and they all looked at me like i was an asshole. i told them i said to move or watch out and they shouldnt be hanging all over the basket