• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Everything Buzzz

the stalker i have is nice and grippy. been using it for a few weeks now and no real damage. gottagogottathrow has some buzzzs and stalkers available for preorder for 17.99.

Ehh.. I have too many other discs I want before I buy a $18 disc.. I'll end up trying one if I see it cheap though.

yeah flat but kind of like Gold line...i think the grip is very close to z plastic.

the stamp is really weird.raised up off the disc.

and it is buzzz tooled...i dont' know why since i got it from a team player i checked for wasp tooled...that would have been nice surprise.

yeah flat but kind of like Gold line...i think the grip is very close to z plastic.

the stamp is really weird.raised up off the disc.

and it is buzzz tooled...i dont' know why since i got it from a team player i checked for wasp tooled...that would have been nice surprise.

Mark Ellis said on DGR that the stamp isnt realy a stamp but part of the mold that they run the Ti plastic with.

Nikon00002640.jpg

Nikon00002641.jpg

Ok.. That thing is super pretty.. I am so mad at the DISC GOLF WORLD!!! My wallet is weightless constantly lol.

So does this mean every T.I. discs has its own unique and new mold? :clap:

Mark made it sound that way. I dont know if the bottom section of the mold is different since they look like standar production on the bottom half. But the top half would need to be a new part. I wonder how much this will bother the guys who like to dye since you cant wipe the stamp.

You can definitely feel the ghost stamp, just very lightly.

What is the most overstable buzzz? I read the glo buzzz a lot, but for me they have not flown differently than a normal z buzzz. What should I be looking for in a buzzz for increased stability? My most overstable one has a shoulder on it and then is flat from there.

got a call from gggt today. my 4 Ti Buzzzs will be on their way later. got to pick colors and weights over the phone and will be paying less than $80 for the 4. there are still Ti buzzzs with bids over $70 on ebay. the guys at gggt said they are the same....

I picked up some from gggt too. Great customer service and fairly priced for the new stuff.

Any word when they'll hit the retail stores?

I felt like reviving this old thread. I would love to see some more pics of peoples favorite Buzzzes or pics of their Buzzz collection. I will get it started with some of my 2nd first runs.

I actually just ordered a Buzzz, Buzzz OS and Buzzz SS from DGC to get into the world of Buzzz's. Excited to get them and start throwing them.

Threw a beat X Buzzz for a year or two as a flippy mid. Replaced it with a D Buzzz after losing it but ended up ditching it due to lack of durability. Never got another X Buzzz, can't say I remember why.