• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Eye sight

Do you have a light on the basket? I think it's the contrast of the light and dark that pulls your eye to help putting. If the light was placed hanging under the basket, I suspect players would be low putting all the time.

That's a good point. When I've played in the dark the lights were sometimes glow sticks in the chains/pole, sometimes some sort of array of chained lights dangling everywhere, etc.

lol! I just have to ask... why?

Once I lost a contact. Played my first tournament with only one.
A couple of times I got dust or something in my eye. With rigid gas permeable contacts it hurts like hell, had to take it out or commit suicide to stop the pain.

I appreciate a clever course designer, who use the differences in contrast (light vs. shade) to make play more challenging. It's an under-appreciated skill...anyone else have this observation?

Never really paid attention to this. Where I play we have 4 seasons so this aspect would change throughout the year.

Plus 1 for using the word fovea.

Latest posts