• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ezra Aderhold PDGA #121715

So who is he going to sign with?

Who has an opening for what could be a big time up and comer over the next two seasons?

Who has the money to spend?

All good questions. Can't wait to find out.

Based on his bag Discmania and Discraft are what he would like to throw probably. I think DD could use a player of his caliber the most, and could afford him but I don't know if he would go with them.

Based off of his recent videos it seems he throws everything decently no matter who makes it.

He should take the best offer and run with it no matter which manufacturer it is.

And when he demos discs, he's like, "this feels about the same, I just throw whatever"

While they feel slightly different to me in the hand, I've always felt that the popular mids from pretty much any company pretty much all flew similar lines. The video where he threw the Buzzz, Emac Truth, MD3, etc. made me feel like it wasn't just me because he really threw almost all of them almost exactly the same.

Ezra is awesome. I hope he continues to have success and becomes a fixture in DG.

Not good for him maybe, but I like that he's not sponsored by a disc maker and just says what he thinks.

Notfurnuthinbut...at the beginning of the in the bag vid he made a peace-like sign and then at the end he did it but with is hand backwards.
These are the same hand signs that Eagle (in every single vlog) and Simon (most vids) include, so he is giving us secret info that he is going to Discmania.

Notfurnuthinbut...at the beginning of the in the bag vid he made a peace-like sign and then at the end he did it but with is hand backwards.
These are the same hand signs that Eagle (in every single vlog) and Simon (most vids) include, so he is giving us secret info that he is going to Discmania.

Naw, they are just subtlety 'flipping' every one off. The 'backwards' peace sign in England is the same as the middle finger.

picture.php

Ran into Ezra and another local pro (Colin from thxgiving vid)on hole 1 at a local course today.

Almost asked if they wanted to play doubles against me, but i havent played in a while...so nah ;)

Asked if he was sponsored yet " not yet, at least not anything i can say".

Wished him luck and proceeded to throw 2 drives 280ft into the sh!t.

I can happily say I have never watched an ITB video. Nothing against them, I just don't care what anyone else throws. Not even my close friends. It's okay. Not hating, just stating.

Latest posts