• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] F-series drivers are out

Stankyjahnke

Double Eagle Member
The F-series driver are coming out next week the f1 f2 f3 n f7. I pre ordered the 2,3, n 7. I think these drivers are gonna make or break prodigy.

Hmmm... I am a fairway driver whore, I love them. I have not tried any prodigy yet, something turned me off, not getting into that. I want these to be good offerings and I'd like to see prodigy take off. Each time I go into the shop I fondle their plastic and it does feel nice. Looks like I will be trying my first prodigy soon.

THESE are what I've really been waiting for. I was pleasantly surprised by their mid-ranges, and I've been kind of "ho-hum" about their drivers and putters. But when Prodigy was first announced the one thing I wanted to see was their fairways.

I can see them joining the bag, for sure. My MVP fairways are all pretty long to be considered true fairways, so that really leaves me with Teebirds and the Patriot as my fairway drivers. That's a lot of space, stability-wise, that Prodigy could leap into. Can't wait to see how they fly!

Which one is gonna be considered the longer teebird?

with numbering set up the way it is I'd guess these will cover a variety of speeds

I think the numbers will indicate stability, and the "speed" will be the same...or similar.

haven't tried the discs yet but def interested in one 168 and like an 11x cal teebird.

2013: Prodigy and MVP get to fight for my Leopard slot :)
hello future

I've been impressed with a lot of the 400 series plastic lately, and throwing nothing over Speed 9, I'm interested to see these F-ing numberdiscs.

I love the feel of my D4, but I hate that my noodle arm has it as a fairly straight flyer w/solid fade at the end....granted I know how the d4 will fly for me, so I use it for that role only, but I typically only throw speed 10 and under.....hopefully these F drivers will be what I wanted the D series to be for me

I will finally get to throw a prodigy disc. My bag consists of drivers speed 7-10. It will be tough to replace my teebirds, rivers and recently added underworlds. But I will give prodigy a chance. Since they "changed the game". I had to get one shot in there. :)

Last edited:
They are definitely out Wolfe had them on the shelf today. F2, F3, F7 were in. Tempted to grab F3 & F7, but just overstuffed the bag with TL's, Leos, Teebird, and a Stalker trying to find a few that I like.

F3 & F7 look very similar, makes me think the 3 will beat into understable. Just a guess tho...

So do we know how any of these fly yet, or just that they will be "reliable in all conditions" like Prodigy always says?

Latest posts