• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] F2 Bizzard Champion Condors

Got mine, not as gummy as I thought they would be but they are def not firm

ok i threw this bad boy in the lot with some friends and this thing glides for days. i love it! nice and stable too so that it comes out of an anny and can handle some heat behind it. the plastic is pretty durable too,i thought that the rim would be chewed up every time it hit the asphalt and it barely scuffed it. im getting a few more,awesome catch disc.

If it is to domey you could always just leave something flat on it overnight with a little weight on it. Just it sitting like that overnight will do wonders you'd be suprised. I'm about to do it to my Blizzard Ape I just got that is way to domey.

i threw a 157 and the 197 champ condor...

they are wicked...

everything you want in a disc. teh 157 is flippy/straight like a comet.

the max weight one 200 grams will glide anny and slowly come out of the rev shot. perfect for anything ending hyzer with or without a skip. throw it low to get an air bounce throw it high and the disc just sticks the landing......you need to go around something hyzer with out going ob! this is the disc.

i didn't see the point in testing rollers because i'm not very good at regular dx condor rollers.

anyhow i'm totally impressed. i was selling one for 20 bucks but i might just keep it. wish it was super class is the only down side.

Latest posts