• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Face Book Disc Golf Game

why was forehand throws picked over backhand? seems like backhand would have been chosen as it is a much more commonly used throw.

no biggie, just curious :)

The biggest problem I have with it is always having to switch between mouse, space bar, and direction arrow. It would be much nicer to have all the controls on just the mouse. That and if you accidentally click the mouse you can't go back and change your shot trajectory.

ok, i tried a full round and it does need a good bit of help. It's nice that asdw works, that helps with the keyboard. The disc angle physics need to change, that's annoying to us who play disc (I say that like it's an easy fix...). It would also help to have max distance indicators on the disc selections (while keeping the distance circle). Obviously a backhand in there. And for me, my computer can't seem to handle it and it usually does fine. I think that makes it so I never get the power right and always throw my driver 200'.

you just need a little more work into it and it really has potential. I like the concept of following the disc out of hand, but have you put thought into having the view be from where you start for the 1st half of the flight and then swith to either a fixed camera behind the basket, or the view currently using?

guess a big question for me is how much will the courses cost when the game comes out because on the donate page it says you get 5 free courses or what not for donating.

The biggest problem I have with it is always having to switch between mouse, space bar, and direction arrow. It would be much nicer to have all the controls on just the mouse. That and if you accidentally click the mouse you can't go back and change your shot trajectory.

Yes, you can. Hit the Esc key to go back.

It's nice and has a lot of potential, but the Shockwave game is much better. It was wind, backhand throws, different discs, better distance indicators, disc damage, and better physics for trajectory angles. I also keep running into a glitch when my disc gets stuck on top of the baskets.

The Music is really annoying at times, Maybe you can change the tunes up or just none at all besides turning down my speakers.

546j.png

WOW! talk about choking after 5 holes in!

Latest posts