• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory Store Zephyr

jmitch

Eagle Member
Anybody gonna order some? I'd like to get one to toss on the beach and would like to piggy back on someone who's ordering a bunch.

Champion? I'll probably order 2-3...

/mumbles under breath at having to deal with the store again

They have blizzard ones too. Sounds fun.

"Discs from 155g-168g utilize Blizzard technology. "

Shoot me a pm if you are placing an order, I only want 1 of them and refuse to pay almost $10 to ship it.

I would also get in on this to get a champ zephyr minimum weight.

I wanna get it to use as a catch and throw for fun.

Champion Zephyrs are on sale

Dig the recursive hotstamp, man.

ch-zephyr-yellow.png

i got you guys 10 percent off just pm me.

are codes allowed on this site? can't remember if it is legal.

Because i'll do a pick up order at Bluemont Virginia if people want them for cost and are willing to travel to me....but i think time is serious issue we probably are going to miss it...

here is code, mods it appears to be okay...please remove it if not allowed.

IFSFB-TEN is the 10 percent off code......5 for 80 shipped?

Yall do all these codes and grouping up after I order :(... I grabbed an Orange and a Blue.

i just checked the paypal....wife used it all up....im out!....had 3 people though....i will have to wait till it gets to the masses!!

They are going fast...

Had to change color because Orange sold out from under me =-)

If someone does a mass order I am in for one light one as well.

Why doesn't Innova listen to what people want instead of releasing discs 10 people want in Champ? If they released the Condor in Champ or Star they would sell like hotcakes. I'm seriously convinced they are trying to make their business fail. Worst business model EVER.

Latest posts