• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory Store Zephyr

Got mine today and it has a black fleck in the plastic and similar issues as pictured in this thread. It does fly pretty great though.

Got mine today and it has a black fleck in the plastic and similar issues as pictured in this thread. It does fly pretty great though.

a single black fleck isn't big deal for me. but if the worms are eating the disc that might mean they weren't fully molded or something like that.

anybody get a blizzard yet? i'm still waiting to get mine! i'm hoping they are glidey as all heck.

Imperfections or not, I am antsy to get mine!!!! Slow, expensive shipping is crap though.

Everyone has a reason to not like the Innova Factory Store. :| :|

There is one BIG black fleck and about 7 other smaller ones throughout... The worming effect also.
Not happy I paid full price for this disc.

There is one BIG black fleck and about 7 other smaller ones throughout... The worming effect also.
Not happy I paid full price for this disc.

wow and usually innova is good at not selling discs with issues...they always have xouts.....

not good for them now nobody will buy these.

If they would make a Condor in Champ, I would buy it no matter what imperfections it had. I'm just not into the Zephyr's.

wow and usually innova is good at not selling discs with issues...they always have xouts.....

not good for them now nobody will buy these.

Of the three discs I've bought from the FS, one was x-out quality and the other two should have become echostar, they were that bad. I was actually interested in one of these Zephyrs but I think I'll pass.

If they would make a Condor in Champ

a2970114-48-drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

they actually made them in Champ...I think there were 7 total made! someone on here has one of them. i think Just Sayin' helped get it from the innova employee.....so the can be made.

That is why I don't understand why they haven't been. There are probably twice as many people on here who want Champ Condors than Champ Zephyrs.

Bring on the Condors!! :thmbup:

I'd certainly buy more Condors in Champ than I did Zephyrs. Only got one Zephyr, and I'm definitely stoked about it despite the flaws since it flies like a dream.

I'd certainly buy more Condors in Champ than I did Zephyrs. Only got one Zephyr, and I'm definitely stoked about it despite the flaws since it flies like a dream.

Wait Champ zephyrs came out? :p

i got my 5 and out of the batch only one is bad.

one of my blizzards is not even an xout it is just bad....shouldn't have sold it...so i'm kinda pissed but at the same time i hate on innova enough for changing molds.

they kept the mold and tried to make some cool discs for us.....but My xout one is probably the worst of the worst.

huge bubble in the blizzard flight plate. and the rim had a hole the size of my thumb that was filled in with the bubble stuff.

and of course the black flecks are there all over the place and small but still.

i'll post a picture and let you guys judge. i was hoping to save one blizzard and trade one to the club president but now i'm stuck with two or the crappy one as a wall hanger? he might still want it but def not going to be a good trade or anything like i was hoping.

all my max yellows are nice!!! :D

i might just wait call innova. i just don't think they will be making blizzard zephyrs again so i hate that one of mine is so bad....it will never be anything but a thrower.

I was lucky I manged to dodge the ones with black flakes and just have the worm trails.

what i dont understand is that dave d said champ condors were already on schedule and they release zephyrs instead. hopefully the premium condors wont be domey crap

Latest posts