• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Fade Crunch or Innova Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLong

* Ace Member *
Looking to buy a decent used bag for a buddy whose Innova Starter bag should have been retired about 4 years ago :sick: no backpack straps required, just the shoulder strap is fine. No color preference. Paypal ready. Thanks!

Hey Glong, I have a Discraft weekender bag I'd love to get rid of. I'm local/can meet and bundle with some discs if he needs! I'm trying to thin the collection since I don't get out as much as I'd like.

Bag is 9/10 or better. Won it at an ace race and only ever used it to store discs.

Got a blue crunch box got a little wear to it. Would have to find the strap otherwise I got another one of my new bag.

yeah any strap is fine as long as it works

Hey Glong, I have a Discraft weekender bag I'd love to get rid of. I'm local/can meet and bundle with some discs if he needs! I'm trying to thin the collection since I don't get out as much as I'd like.
Bag is 9/10 or better. Won it at an ace race and only ever used it to store discs.

the weekender isn't quite big enough but i might be interested in some plastic for a few friends, all noobs. send me a list and let me know what you have.

I've got a Deluxe, black, used less than a season. Have to find the strap, no clue what these go for

35-40 new from what i've seen

Hey curveball.... I'd be interested in the deluxe if you still have it

that's bad manners. if you're looking for something, pay up the $5 and post your own thread or just send the person a PM.

Sounds good. I also have a camo fade tourney, but it's starting to tear at the bottom. Definitely would let it go cheap. I'll be putting together a plastic list soon

if none of these work out holla at me Glong.. i have a fade crunch.. not really trying to get rid of it but if it would help you out i could just lmk

still looking for a bag. thanks for the offer TimDFR but that bag is a little big. my friend only carries 7-8 discs so a tourney-sized bag would be too much.

paypal ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts