• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade DG Bags ...

So, discgolfcenter.com got in new DG bags from Fade.
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProductList.php?sn=fade
I am looking to buy a simple bag for my bro for Christmas, and since I hadnt heard of these bags, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these bags. Especially, how is the quality?

Thanks!
-FB :cool:

Got the Fade Crush last month and I LOVE it! It is durable as all hell and looks cool. Have seen a bunch of bags and used a few and this is my fave hands down. Great prices for them too!

I have to second that. FADE bags are pretty darn good. I picked up a Crunch Box for a friend and it seemed to be such good quality that I picked up their tourney bag. The features are comparable to more expensive bags. My friend isn't a frequent player (generally only when I'm around) and he hasn't had an opportunity to use it yet, so I can't give an opinion on wear yet. But! It seems pretty heavy-duty to me.

i heard they are great quality. but what really turned me off about the bags are the bright, fruity colors. i wanted a dark bag that could be set down in a little dirt and still look fine.

other than the color they are sturdy bags so ive heard and they are cheaper than innovas bags, ex: the fade tourney bag is $39.99 (+quadshocks if necessary) and an innova tourney bag is $59.99(plus backsavers/quadshocks if necessary)

good prices awfully tacky and bright colors.

convinced my friends to get the medium sized fade bag, i have innova deluxe and competition bags and i have to admit was a bit jealous when he got it in the mail. i wouldn't not recommend a fade bag.

I highly recommend FADE bags; I have a tourney with phenix straps. Great bags for a great price.

I have a crunch box and I love it. Regarding the fruity colors... I managed to get a green one from Prime Discs. I haven't seen one since and they don't have it listed on the site so I don't know if this is a discontinued color or not. It is darker which is what I wanted.

I have a crunch box and I love it. Regarding the fruity colors... I managed to get a green one from Prime Discs. I haven't seen one since and they don't have it listed on the site so I don't know if this is a discontinued color or not. It is darker which is what I wanted.

I have the red one, which may look "fruity" on the web but is a cool dark blood red.

Then again how can one call a bag color "fruity" when they are toting discs that are hot pink, blaze orange, tie dye, and toxic green?

I agree, my red Crunch is not fruity at all. Best small bag ever.

Fruity is how I like my Pebbles.

Love my crunch box!

Quite durable, great price, bev cooler, feet raise it off the ground. Couldn't recommend enough!

My nephew and I were at a "Disc Golf Store" and he saw the Fade Bag and went crazy. He loved it. I am going to make sure its under the Christmas Tree for him.:)

If money is not an object (and color not an issue) which would you recommend the Fade Tourney bag or Innova's Competition bag. I currently carry the Innova Standard bag, and I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the quality. The stitching is coming undone around the zipper, and it's not just me I have several friends who have the same Standard bag and are experiencing similar defects. I enjoy their discs immensely but I'm feeling a bit hesitant about purchasing another Innova disc golf bag.

Can't say enough good about my Innova Competition Bag. Light...plenty of room...and good craftsmanship. Heard the earlier ones had seam issues, but the newer ones in the last 6-8 months are supposed to be better. Had a Discraft tourney bag, and although it had plenty of room, the dividers were kind of odd. For a quick and easy to transport setup, I use a DGA small bag. Holds 9 discs easily, plus a towel phone keys and water. So many choices...just pick what you like.

Who makes the best larger (15-20 disc) size disc golf bag? Innova, Revolution, Fade, PDGA, etc.?

I kmow a guy who has had the pdga bag for eight years and it is still holding up really well. I've had mine for three years, used it almost every day, beat the shit out of it and it still looks like it did the day I bought it. No wear on the bottom, no stitching problems and rugged as hell.

I personally carry a Revolution bag, cant be beat. I know, I know $$$$$$ (had to work over a day or so). It was expensive. I have had it for 4 years and I have beat the krap out of it, no wear at all. It is worth it to me.

However, I did buy the small Fade bag for my Daughter. She is getting into the sport and I thought I would try the Fade bag due to cost and see if she is going to continue to play. I was impressed with the quality, and the bag was inexpensive, I think 12 bucks. My daughter loves the fruity colors, so when it is time for her to move up I will probably stay with Fade. A good solid bag at a price you can afford.