• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade Gear Bags

Thanks man. I actually found a can at my local Ace (about 2 minutes from my house)--all they had was spray-on, so I unloaded the whole can on my bag. I like it. It's been a couple of week and seems to working out quite well for me. If I can use a can every so often it'll sure be cheaper then a new bag!!!

The first time I used it my starter bag (600 denier:thmbdown:) was already frayed and had small tears...it fixed that right up and it's still fine (1 year ago)

And yeah...7 bucks beat$ the hell out of a new bag every 6 months

Last edited:
Well, it's a few weeks later and I am VERY pleased with the plasti-dip on the bottom of my bag. I think this is going to be an excellent solution. Thanks everyone!

Sunday Mike, nto quite sure waht is going on with your Fade Bag. I lived there in Phoenix for a while and played Buffalo Ridge often and my Fade Crunch Box did rather well. I certainly know how rough that course is with the rocks and cactus and sand. Beats your discs fast! My bag didn't have any real damage to it, but it was probably a bit lighter then your tourny bag. I guess I am a little more gentle on my bag and don't throw it around as much as others. Gorilla Boy is another option I might suggest. You could always play Conocido park often with the nice grass there.

I met Fademan this weekend at USWDGC where he was a presenting sponsor and a huge contributor. He also hung out and took a ton of pictures and gave all the ladies a fade bottle opener as well.

I was surprised when in addition to the voucher bucks Christy also received a $75 gift certificate for Fade Gear for winning. I think everyone who cashed got something from Fade...really freaking cool.

It may not be my tourney bag of choice but I will always have Fade stuff in the house.

We have my tourney bag which I still use until I can get a Streamline, Her tourney bag which is stuffed with like 24 backup discs, our Crunch box which has all my women's doubles prizes in it and her son's red crunch bag we got for his birthday.

I got a fade light bag cause i needed a cheap bag to put my discs in and seemed like a good place for a beginner to start...i have had it for 3 months and plasti-dipped the bottom and it is holding up well...when i get a bigger collection i would be looking at the fade tourney bag nice sized bag at a good price...My question is though would this Bag Divider fit in my fade light bag?

^those dividers are decently compact. probably 6" x 8" on the bottom. check your bag size and see if it'll fit. if you can fit 8 discs, then you can fit the divider with 6 discs.

Sunday Mike, nto quite sure waht is going on with your Fade Bag. I lived there in Phoenix for a while and played Buffalo Ridge often and my Fade Crunch Box did rather well. I certainly know how rough that course is with the rocks and cactus and sand. Beats your discs fast! My bag didn't have any real damage to it, but it was probably a bit lighter then your tourny bag. I guess I am a little more gentle on my bag and don't throw it around as much as others. Gorilla Boy is another option I might suggest. You could always play Conocido park often with the nice grass there.
I don't know--there are three other guys in my crew who bought fade gear bags and each one of them had/is having the same issue I dear with wear and tear. It's not just me.

Not sure what's up with your bags. I've had my Crunch for 2 years and it's probably gonna make it to 3. Only thing on it that had any problems was the strap ended up shredded. Other than that it's fine still. And it plays some rocky, weedy, rough courses regularly here in Colorado.

^those dividers are decently compact. probably 6" x 8" on the bottom. check your bag size and see if it'll fit. if you can fit 8 discs, then you can fit the divider with 6 discs.

thanks was wondering the dimensions...the only thing that worries me is that there is a piece of fabric in the middle of the bag to seperate it or make it more durable not sure if i would wanna chop that out:confused:

Our friend Diana plays with a Fade lite...funny thing is she is 848 rated and came in 7th at Worlds. So cool to see someone with a starter bag pretty much kicking all but the adv. men's butts.