• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade Tourney Bag

howardb

Birdie Member
Looking to get a Fade Tourney bag.."Dude" Camo (17-22 discs)

anyone this bag??

would like some input if anyone likes or dislikes.

does the back back straps fit well on this bag as well??

Quads hook up fine. I've had mine for 8 months now without any problems. If you're budget is limited it will work great.

I have one and i love it! (ive got 27 in mine, 3 in putter pocket, one behind the frame front and back, and 22 in the main part, without the dividers in)

I have a...whatever the hell the skull one was...and love it, wife has the purple pink one and loves it too. We both use quads, I wouldn't use the thing without them.

I don't know why people mention how cheap it is as more or less a negative, unless you are going up into the custom 130+ dollar bags I don't think you can do better.

Here's a review of it if you want a better look around the bag. He's got a few other reviews out there(including the silverback and carolina) so I'd suggest checking them out too. Personally never owned one, but I went ahead and spent the extra money on a GB silverback. If you are rough on your bag I wouldn't suggest it. But as I said I have no experience with it and I hear a lot about fade being a good company so if you want it get it. My suggestion is always look around and do research...that's almost always how I shop, it's always good to know what you are getting before you make the purchase.

I've had mine for a couple of months now, and it works great. My Innova backsavers work fine. My only issue is I wish it had maybe one bigger pocket to stash clothes that you might want to put on or take off during your round. Holds everything else fine, with plenty of room for more than the 18-20 discs I carry. That's the one thing I like about the layout of the Carolina better.

I've had mine for 6 months or so and it is in great shape still. I was able to fit 24 discs in it at one time. The Quad Shocks work great with it having multiple positions to attach to. There are a total of 5 pockets, two being accessible or not depending how many discs you carry. The drink holders(2) can hold anything from Gatorade bottles to tall cans, and if you fit it right, 2 16oz cans(thanks Silver Bullet for making thin style cans) on each side.
Speaking of the drink holders, they are insulated to keep items cold(or hot) with a little hole for draining. In the summertime, I put ice in them with my drink of choice to keep it that much colder longer and with the holes, they slowly drain out once the ice melts.
A great bag overall and worth the price, if not more!

I have a...whatever the hell the skull one was...and love it, wife has the purple pink one and loves it too. We both use quads, I wouldn't use the thing without them.

I don't know why people mention how cheap it is as more or less a negative, unless you are going up into the custom 130+ dollar bags I don't think you can do better.

It's the Fade Tourney Midnight Black. I have had one for a few months now and love it. I had 22 disc in it the other day and they were not too tight to pull in and out. I modified mine and love it. I can easily carry 4 beers or 2 of my 32oz bottle of drink. Each of the outer pockets has 2 zipper so you can decide where you want to close it.

IMHO you can't go wrong with a Fade bag.

I had my Tourney for a couple of months before I used it since the shoulder strap with the loaded bag really hurt my next and shoulder. Since hubby bought me Quads, I've been loving it. We've both had ours since early spring, and they're still holding up perfectly. I agree - I wish it had a larger pocket for a jacket, but otherwise, :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Absolutely love my Fade "Psycho". I play several times a week and the bag has held up great. I also use Quads and carry 18 to 21 discs depending on the course. I would definitely reccomend it.

Absolutely love my Fade "Psycho". I play several times a week and the bag has held up great. I also use Quads and carry 18 to 21 discs depending on the course. I would definitely reccomend it.

This about sums it up for me...expect I also carry a lot of other crap like a disc diver and towels and slingshot and 2 liters of water and stuff.

And with my Quads, it just rocks.

\/\/

I would like to add that now that I only carry 10 discs I do have room for a jacket. ;)

I just go a cammo tourney bag about two weeks ago, and I friggin love it! I have to agree with volkgirl, fully loaded it hurts the shoulder pretty bad. But Christmas is coming and who knows if there will be a quad under the tree for me. I think there might be, but then again hints can go unnoticed sometimes! Still the bag rocks! Plenty of room for anything you might carry. Great construction, and alot of thought put into its design. I cant see needing any other bag until this thing is destroyed!

I have one for sale. In great condition. dude camo.

Looking for 40 for the bag
I also have camp quads id sell with it

65 shipped for everything

thanks for the link. great vids

i especially like the 2:55 mark in this review. you get the impression of what he uses that for. ;)

I think that's actually his buddy's bag...I'm pretty sure the review of the carolina is showing his bag.