• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Fairway driver and mid range discs 4 anni

Midrange - Discraft Stratus or Latitude 64 Fuse

Fairway - Innova Pro Leopard, Discraft Glide or Latitude 64 River

These are just some that I like pretty good.

Mid- Roc(KC Pro currently) or M4(Prodigy), either will do 200-280ft anhyzer lines

Fairway- Pro Leopard is my go to for consistant RHBH anhyzer to the ground (or very slight fade at end), also working in a Star Roadrunner but it fights back to left fade too often to trust it in all cases. These are more for 260-340ft distance.

M4 is my goto mid for anny shots. thrown flat it just flies nicely on a smooth anny path. The harder i throw, the more anny it gets, so i either have to play further out, or higher to get the exact path I want.

Leopard is my anny fairway. Smooth controlled anny when thrown with some pop, straight when i throw softer. I actually rarely use my leopard though. My M4 is better at anny, and my Mako3 is better at straight, so the leopard is really just overlap.

I can't do annys really well yet so I just use really flippy discs if I want the them go right. For a mid I use a Tournament Tursas and fairway I use a 150 DX Leo. Either one all I need to do is give a good pop and they will turn. The Leo is almost too flippy now though, if I give it too much, and I'm a noodle arm, it just crashes really hard right and almost turns into a roller. I have a 175 champ glow leo too but its really stable for a Leo, I cant get it to turn at all.

River and Underworld are my fairways for annys, Tangent and Fuse are great mids for anny shots too.

Diamond/River or Vision for Fairway duties...depending on length.

Tursas or Fuse for mid duties depending on how much turn I need.

Last edited: