• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Family Vacation to Missouri.....

caseyb

My family is planning to going on vacation to Missouri this summer. We reside in Pine City Minnesota and are for sure hitting up the Chrystal City Underground DGC for the main attraction. I was just wondering of any courses you guys recommend hitting up either on the way to this Chrystal City course or near there. Thanks!

If you'll be coming down to Kansas City, then there's a couple of world class courses you gotta play. I say world class b/c the worlds were just here a couple of years ago and while the setup was uber long and tricky for the pros, the courses are still great. First is Blue Valley. They're adding trees and alternate pads on a lot of holes, but easily one of the best, and definitely one of the longest you'll ever play. It's where Avery Jenkins won the tiltle. Play it and see why his course record of -14 is so effing insane. The other is Water Works. Just north of downtown with views of the skyline. Much shorter, but crazy elevation changes and challenging shots. This one is a jewel and listed on several top pros (including Jenkins) favorite course list. Great DG scene in KC, too. The KC Wide Open is an NT tour event that gets big support in the summer. Only tour event in MO, I think, so come check out some of the courses here. Plus KC's not a bad place to take the fam b/c there's more to do in the city than just play.

Latest posts