• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fanatasy foursome.....

Drama round:joe bishop, Paul ulibarri, cam colglazier
Fun round:Michael Johansen, Brian schweberger, johne McCray
Make me miserable round:Nate doss, Dave feldberg, joe bishop

My fun round would just be 3 Joe Bishop clones.

Assuming there is no language barrier:
Apostle Paul
Prophet Daniel
Frederick the Great

If there would be a language barrier, and assuming that these three do all speak English (there is evidence that the 1st and 3rd do, but not certainty):
Eric Bonhoeffer
Rick Joyner
David Yungi Cho
(Alternates for the above: John Jay and James Madison)

*my wife gets to caddy

Assuming there is no language barrier:
Apostle Paul
Prophet Daniel
Frederick the Great

If there would be a language barrier, and assuming that these three do all speak English (there is evidence that the 1st and 3rd do, but not certainty):
Eric Bonhoeffer
Rick Joyner
David Yungi Cho
(Alternates for the above: John Jay and James Madison)

*my wife gets to caddy

Nice list.

Well, it would have to be me, McBeth, Climo, and to round out the card Lamar Maughn, so he could teach us all something about disc golf, I really think the Innova guys could ditch there regular lineup and go with 6 DX Valks, a Polecat, and a Flick in their bags when they see a real pro throw. LOL

Charlie Sheen - Rampant drug use as well as numerous prostitutes following him around would make for some good entertainment

Kim Jung Ill - Let him have some fun playing a game that he could get all his people on, as well as tapping a big market into DG tourism. And maybe Charlie Sheen could convince him to relax a bit.

Chris Farley - Too funny not to have him along

jeff dunham is such an idiot

Ive never met anyone around my age bracket or younger that finds him remotely appealing, but not everyone seems to hate him. I hate him. His "comedy" is tired and appeals only to simple minded folk. Even a picture of him and one of his retard puppets sends me into a borderline rage

Fun, casual round: Dave Chappelle, Bill Murray and Emma Stone.

A round that I could learn something: Ken Climo, Greg Barsby and Paul McBeth.

For those who want to learn something, the top players are not necessarily who you would want to play with but those known to be good teachers such as Dave Dunipace, Tom Monroe, Mark Ellis and Blake Takkunen. Steve Slasor might be the one of the best for teaching all of the funky trick shots.

For those who want to learn something, the top players are not necessarily who you would want to play with but those known to be good teachers such as Dave Dunipace, Tom Monroe, Mark Ellis and Blake Takkunen. Steve Slasor might be the one of the best for teaching all of the funky trick shots.

Blake has too big of an ego to teach with those others. He thinks nobody can teach like him, which maybe true to an extent but his ego rubs me the wrong way.

My Fantasy foursome: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Rashida Jones.

Oh, wait, we are talking about disc golfing? I'd like to throw a round with Shusterick, Feldberg, and Wysocki.

Latest posts