• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite 150g disc

I had a Flick that I really liked in the clear plastic. (Sorry I'm Discraft ignorant) It worked really well to throw with extreme anhyzer and have it flex back.

My wife also has a Archangel. It's a lot of fun to throw crazy hyzer flips with that thing. Not consistent, mind you. Just fun. I basically have to throw the thing with the wing perpendicular to the ground.

dx destroyer
dx spider
x surge

These are some of my wifes discs Ive thrown. The surge is the most understable disc in history. Throw it with 20% and watch it fly!

DX Valk

Oh and Archangels are retarded fun but you can get some wild distance out of them. Accent on wild.

R-Pro Bosses are fun while they last to. Also have had a 150 DX Leopard but it was too flippy. Wouldnt mind trying one in champ to see if it is just slightly better.

Actually, this is a good question as I would like to hear what people think as well.

dx eagle !!!!!!!!!!! 5 years ago in the water ! still upset ! replaced it with a champion ! but its not the same !

Flick. Also, I have a 156f candy KC Pro Teebird from around 2000 that is great. It is still super overstable, even with a lot of snap. It was around the time when Pro was really champion.

Hands down, the Flick for me. I have it in both ESP and Z plastic, and they are great. They're not as consistent in strong winds as the heavier weights but are A LOT easier to rip in the lighter weights.

Had a champion t-bird that I used for precision tomahawks believe it or not....that disc went crazy far and crazy accurate...I lost it and never replaced it.

Anyone try a 150 firebird? Got one comming just to try a light weight disc OH.