• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite 150g disc

i just got an 11x 150g Champ TeeBird and the thing just bombs. the only other 150 class discs i tried were the valk and leo, they both just turned and burned on me, and a FB which just didn't do what i needed.

Valkyrie. Like it because unlike heavier Valks I can actually get enough snap on this one. Still too squirrelly to keep in my bag, but I bust it out every once in a while for fun.

Tried a 150g Shark when I started, absolutely hated it. Still do.

I had the perfectly seasoned 150g 11x GUMMY teebird. but I overshot a basket into a creek.. never saw it again. I almost cried

I had the perfectly seasoned 150g 11x GUMMY teebird. but I overshot a basket into a creek.. never saw it again. I almost cried

:D my new one is super gummy

Juke, you should totally bring that 150g Valk this weekend. i'm most likely going to be able to tag along.

I was a pretty big fan of the Z/ESP Flicks. In 150 form, they were much easier to throw than their heavier brethren. You could really crank on them, and they would soar farther than many less overstable discs in the same conditions. I loved throwing them in the wind because they were considerably longer than any other disc in my bag and still would finish with a huge skip. They're pretty solid thumber discs too. I have one left in my collection that I bring out to the field for some fun.

Vegan ray is a beast with his 150 class banshee and 150 CE Leopard. 90% of his discs are 150 class, even in the windiest conditions

:D my new one is super gummy

Juke, you should totally bring that 150g Valk this weekend. i'm most likely going to be able to tag along.

Okey dokey.

Do you want to try it out? Or do you just want to see me throwing it?

:zeuslightningboltposesmiley:

:p

I have two along those lines. My beat Element is so very controllable. My fave to throw is a Polaris LS with an elevation drop. It just sails so pretty.

both. i'd like to see if i cleaned my form up at all since i turned and burned them into oblivion.

i lost 4 champ gummy 150s (3 leos and 1 valk) this year trying to learn my BH drives

have a 150 kc roc and firebird...firebird, I'm not sure I like it...then again I may be using it totally wrong since this whole RHBH thing is very frustrating to learn. As for as the roc, its really easy to turn and burn with it, but being cautious and using about 70% power, it really glides and feels nice. I usually use it for shorter holes that hook left or moderate holes that are straight with minimal obstacles.

Latest posts