• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite 150g disc

My 150 japan open star destroyers are so fun to throw. They are nice and gummy and fairly stable but max out arnd 320-350ft. Also bought a super stable one but its too damn pretty to throw.

My wife bought me a 150g Dragon several years back. Just started carrying the disc since I upgraded my bag. There's one hole at my local course which it's perfect for. Huge hyzer to get past a tree then it turns and glides right, all the way to the basket about 280'. I can't always do it, but it's a beauty when it does.

My wife bought me a 150g Dragon several years back. Just started carrying the disc since I upgraded my bag. There's one hole at my local course which it's perfect for. Huge hyzer to get past a tree then it turns and glides right, all the way to the basket about 280'. I can't always do it, but it's a beauty when it does.

Yep, same here -- I use my Dragon on certain holes at my course. One in particular that goes out over a lake, then hyzers back toward the pin. The other is a very short hole with a large tree right in the center -- for some reason, I do the best with the Dragon on that one! Unlike other discs, if you put a fairly hard hyzer on that disc, it won't just immediately spike in the ground -- it follows through all the way to the hole with a gentle turn.

Garret

Latest posts