• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Favorite Discraft Driver?

What's your favorite Discraft driver?

• Total voters

Expired

Bogey Member
What is your favorite driver? What else have you tried; why is it your favorite?
Post what plastic you prefer it in.

out of your list I had to say cyclone. I have it in the ESP plastic. But my favorite driver not on your list would have to be the predator. Carry an ESP and ESP FLX version of those bad boys.

No worries. Ill pretty much throw anything Discraft. I dig the way they feel in my hands.

This is a really difficult choice for me. But I chose the Surge for its versatility. I love the FLX Surge SS for long annies and nothing beats the Flick FH. But I get consistency and versatility out of the Surge.

I like the Cyclone best because it flies almost like a Gazelle but is easier to find in "pro-level" plastic (elite-x) for a reasonable price. I have an older Elite-Pro Cyclone coming in the mail, we'll see how that works. The only beef I have on X plastic is that it becomes bent (slightly taco'd) fairly easily from hard tree hits, which takes away gobs of HSS real quick. Honestly, if the Gazelle didn't come in the worst DX plastic ever right now, I would probably be using one of those instead. The Cyclone is still awesome though.

As my sig says, I also have an Avenger but I can't give it the power it truly needs just yet. But so far it has been good for flex's, hyzers, headwinds, and downhill gravity-assisted bombs.

I've also tried:

Cyclone, prefer a Leopard
Crush, a Destroyer works better for me
Avenger, really didn't give it a good chance and now I don't own one
Avenger SS, its in and out of the bag
Flash, I might have well thrown a trash can lid
XL, ok but nothing to write home about
XS, I liked it but the wife liked it more
Stalker, the jury is still deliberating on this one
Tracker, it to is in and out of the bag

I voted Stalker because I love it, but not on your list is the Predator and it is extremely tough for me to choose between the 2. both discs are very predictable and give you multiple lines

In my Bag I have a:
Force
Predator
Avenger
XL
Cyclone

yeah I like Discraft Drivers :p

I would have to say Flash is my Longest driver, unless there is crazy headwind. Then I enjoy the Surge or Predator.
Flash-longest(use on wide open holes or longer holes cutting right)
Surge- straight long shots
Predator- anything hooking left

Latest posts