• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Favorite Discraft Driver?

What's your favorite Discraft driver?

• Total voters
out of your list I had to say cyclone. I have it in the ESP plastic. But my favorite driver not on your list would have to be the predator. Carry an ESP and ESP FLX version of those bad boys.

Same here... I have become rather fond of that disc. It is my go to hyzer or thumber disc. ESP and FLX as well

I voted XL. It is a good combination of control, versatility and has the ability to go dead straight. Kinda like a cyclone, and kinda like a stalker.
I use ESP and old Elite X/JB XLs depending on wind/shot and day.

I also would have voted pred, as my pred's are my most used drivers. Z/ESP/X depending. There are usually 4-7 in my bag.

I don't really have a favorite. You've definitely got some great discs missing from the poll though. The Force and the Flash are both in my bag and are great discs. The Predator is another great disc that I used to throw. Discs that are on your list that I carry are the Flick, Nuke, Stalker, and Avenger SS.
My favorite is whichever one gets me the birdie!

My top 3 choices are not up there. Kind of funny. But anyways, those 3 in no set order are preds, forces, and trackers. I do also have an xl, a surge, 2 avengers, and a nuke for more situational roles but those 3 are my mostly used drivers.

A pred will handle a bigger headwind than a force IMO. My 167 Z Force will even flip up from a hyzer and get the slightest turn. No Z pred I have thrown will flip up into a turn.
Force is great D into the wind though.
I have thrown discrafts whole line up in about every plastic offered Except some of the SS stuff and Nuke.
Its hard to compare different categories so much and pick a "favorite"

If the hole turns gently right my XL will be my favorite. If its long low celing and fades left, my force will. Hard left right, tall trees ect my pred will. . . These three drivers are my fav drivers, but all are favorites in different ways.

Rusch your description is about how I feel, except I loved all my XL's before the tracker came out.

BTW there are some super stable Forces out there that are more HSS than a Pred.

Look for the pop-top domey ones as they are the most overstable.

This poll sucks, no Predator, no Tracker, no Flash? No vote.

Surge came to mind first.... one of my longest flying discs. Predator was the 2nd disc I thought of, overall a very useful disc.

Predator. It has the glide that the innova equivalent firebird lacks.

Don't have a lot of Discraft, but the Stalker is one of my favorites.

Latest posts