• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite female player?

Kelsey Wilmerdig is someone I get to play a few rounds with every once in a while. I enjoy playing with her and even caddied for her at the Summer Time Open a few weeks ago.

favorite.. Sarah Cunningham just because she is local and for what she does for my area and just such an amazingly great person .. favorite to look at.. Ragne has recently taken my top spot away from Cat

Any woman who picks up my favorite hobby is my favorite female player.

You know, I'm a red blooded male who has preferences about an ideal woman's form like anyone else, but if you ever wonder why our sport is so much of a sausage fest, consider how comments and attitudes like this contribute to that.
:rolleyes:

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Ragna. Her game gets better every day... Plus, she's real easy on the eyes.

Vanessa Van Dyken is awesome! She won AM Worlds, and is getting better fast. She's an awesome person as well. She's dedicated and has the work ethic and passion for the sport. I saw her out at Brengle Terrace park last week with a bunch of new golfers teaching them how to throw. I know she's learned the sport from a few legends including John Kirkland.
This. Vanessa is rad. Super nice, approachable, and fun to throw with. Definitely a good ambassador for the game!

Other than my wife, there is a local girl that can bomb. Samara something. I won't pretend to spell it correctly but she got third(?) in am worlds this year. Great chick to play with and it's really cool to see her bomb some drives.

Other than my wife, there is a local girl that can bomb. Samara something. I won't pretend to spell it correctly but she got third(?) in am worlds this year. Great chick to play with and it's really cool to see her bomb some drives.

Samara Schrimsher...played with her at Trophy Club when she whooped up on half the Int. guys. Definitely a great player and very down to earth. Was rooting for her at Am Worlds and she came home 3rd. She also won FPO at Cedar Hill this past weekend. :thmbup:

Carlee Pruitt from the Seattle area can bomb it over 350ft. She's been playing a couple of years now and has learned to putt. If she focuses on DG she will be a force. Atm, however, she prefers jumping outta airplanes and taking brisk walks up steep inclines.

I was honestly amazed by the vast improvement that Holly Finley appears to have made, at least statistically speaking. Her average rating from her seven rounds at worlds was 945, almost 50 points above her current 897 rating. That's tremendous. I'm hoping that someone filmed one of her rounds so that we can see how her game looks now. I wonder if she's still throwing a bunch of blizzard plastic...?

Good golly I like Holly ;)
holly-finley-duchess-of-disc-golf-5.jpg

finley_2.jpg

Overall I admire Val the most. Great player, promotes the sport, and has a great attitude. Plus she and Nate are a good couple. Saw them once getting beer at the Safeway in Capitola. Felt too embarrassed to ask for an autograph.

Love Page's drive technique and want to throw like her. Like her hot, little, firebrand style.

Catrina's drive style is really unique and makes me feel better about not keeping my head forward on the target when I drive. She also makes my heart pump a little faster. And she seems to be the best right now.

Love Sarah Hokom's spidery forehand drive.

Love Ohn Scoggins daredevil putting.

Holly seems to have a great attitude about promoting the sport via her Modeling career. Not seen her play much yet though. Obviously she is improving all the time.

Love my local DGers like Kristy King and Berl. Kristy just spotted a homeless guy with a Grip EQ bag the other day, and ended up getting a local guys stolen disks back. Now that is supporting the DG community!

I'm with Ian about Sarah (Stanhope) Cunningham.....not only is she a great player, but a great TD and organizer for the Upstate DG community. I was also fortunate enough to play a couple of tournament rounds against her a few years back at the course in Seneca. There was a C tier tournament where there were only 2 masters (Myself and my friend), and most all the cards were all level. She was the only woman pro, so, she joined with us to make a full card. I didn't really know her that well, other than her being a TD and doing a great job, so I was a bit intimidated at first. Once we got a few holes in, we all got more loose, and started talking and just having fun. By the end of the day we were all laughing, and smiling when we finished because we really just had a great time.

Latest posts