• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite female player?

Going back a bit, Sheila Kirkham is a Thrower, but more so has the Mental game down, better than most. She is the Only Pro that ever reached out to me, through forums, and offered advice. I was SO STOKED to see her still throwing, this last weekend, at the Phoenix Ladies Open. Another, I Aways love seeing, is Liz Carr. Liz, and Scott Papa, basically taught me how to throw through Youtube.

I played with Sheila at an A-Tier back in 2017. Very classy player. And the mental aspect of her game was very, very strong, as you said.

I played with Sheila at an A-Tier back in 2017. Very classy player. And the mental aspect of her game was very, very strong, as you said.

I play with Sheila all the time, we're from the same hometown. When I was first starting she was always willing to help a new player with their game.

Here's a link to that ITB + Sidearm video from Jessica. Sidearm starts at 6:36. Helped me with some sync issues I had.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bf_EdLCOgI
Perpetuating myths. Weight has shifted in frame 1 with arm/disc still loaded back. Elbow nowhere near hip. Palm down finish.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 7.21.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 7.21.12 PM.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 493
I met both Paige Bjerkaas and Kristin Tattar at the USDGC and they were super nice and I've watched them play a ton via Youtube. I like Sarah Hokom because she is unorthodox but gets great results; great player.

Catrina Allen is probably my favorite FPO player to watch. Her game is as well rounded as anyone in the field. She's got power, finesse, really good forehand, probably the best FPO roller game, and a shot for basically every situation. Seems she's still getting putting worked out, but if/when she does will be competing for world championships again IMO.

the little red headed girl DD has Cynthia is fun. She's always so happy and on the move. She's also an amazing player and has an impressive arm. Might be Double Paige some competition soon.

the little red headed girl DD has Cynthia is fun. She's always so happy and on the move. She's also an amazing player and has an impressive arm. Might be Double Paige some competition soon.

Cynthia Ricciotti. The Cynthinator. :)

I've been throwing with her for a few years now, and everyone should keep an eye on her. If she retains her passion for the sport and puts in the effort to push to the next level, she's going to be a world beater very soon. She's already a very dangerous player.

She also knows all the words to the Hamilton musical, which was pretty impressive when we sang karaoke together at Ledgestone.

She also knows all the words to the Hamilton musical, which was pretty impressive when we sang karaoke together at Ledgestone.

My wife and I followed her card for awhile during the third round at Ledgestone. We were already impressed with her, but being huge Hamilton fans ourselves, we would have been even more impressed if we knew this :clap:

Cynthia Ricciotti. The Cynthinator. :)

I've been throwing with her for a few years now, and everyone should keep an eye on her. If she retains her passion for the sport and puts in the effort to push to the next level, she's going to be a world beater very soon. She's already a very dangerous player.

yea don't know nuttin bout no musical i'm a redneck...but i mean if i did and y'all were doing dear theodorisa just know i hurt my toe and that's why i was tearing up....not cause of that song.

Catrina Allen is probably my favorite FPO player to watch. Her game is as well rounded as anyone in the field. She's got power, finesse, really good forehand, probably the best FPO roller game, and a shot for basically every situation. Seems she's still getting putting worked out, but if/when she does will be competing for world championships again IMO.

Agreed. All this.

And one other reason.