• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Forehand Disc

Favorite Forehand Disc

• Total voters
175 Star XCaliber. I know I can get a nice skip at the end for a tight right turn. And it's the only thing that I don't worry about turning too much on me. I was using the Destroyer but that started turning and holding the line too long before fading right. The only time I really FH though is if I need that hard right turn at the end. Otherwise I'll probably throw an anny with a Glide, XL, Crush or Sidewinder, depending on distance and fade needed.

Or if I'm trying to FH anny for nothing but turn, I'll use a Crush, Leopard or a Mako if I'm just trying to get out of some crap. I'll also use the Leopard for a FH roller too if I need a tight left hook. Crush for a little longer roll.

i use my champ valkyries.

I've been getting wick distance and double helix with the Crush and I have a groove waiting to step up. But really, depending on the situation, I'll forehand about anything that will get me to the pin. A shot that needs to be part of your arsenal for sure. :thmbup:

Star XCAL before it breaks in too much
Groove if there's no wind and I can flick it just right

Strangely sometimes I can anny forehand a Valk to do some snakey goodness

Though I have to get used to forehanding again I'd have to change what I'm pretty sure I said at some point to the striker, an amazing disc.

I used a z predator last week at league play with great results. I found it very easy to keep it low and it went straight as an arrow with that great fade at the very end.

Up until this year I have only thrown a forehand shot. I find a few which work well. Raging inferno DT, Boss and Valkrie

on the poll I clicked FireBird to give it it's fair judgment. However, the Tsunami is great too and possibly more controllable. It's my go to for long flicks.

If I'm going for the most distance, I like the Boss, which is the one I voted for. For finesse, or tunnel drives, I like the wraith.