• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Forehand Disc

Favorite Forehand Disc

• Total voters
Firebird is the one I use the most.

Depends on the wind... XCal for heavy winds

Sometimes the Boss... the Destroyer... Surge... Groove... Rouge... each for a different effect.

my favorite would have to be my champion Xcaliber. Although I don't use forehand much and just recently became good at it this is the only disc I have ever had luck with.

Firebird for fairway tunnel shots that are long and straight
Flick for a long but similar shot with a major skip right at the end
Destroyer if need be for maximum distance out in the open

I would like to officially change my vote from "Other" to "Wraith."

For I now know things of which I knew nothing at the time of voting. :)

I think I chose Firebird, but that was untill I got that Whippet. Has really taught me how to throw FH properly.

Earlier in the thread I said Star X-Cal. I'll change my vote to Star Destroyer now. Who knows, probably in a few weeks I'll have a new favorite. The Flick is still 2nd.

tee rex and X-caliber depending on what i feel more comfortable with in the situation

Predator for me. Used to be a Wraith, but I like the smaller rims on the slower discs.

Earlier in the thread I said Star X-Cal. I'll change my vote to Star Destroyer now. Who knows, probably in a few weeks I'll have a new favorite. The Flick is still 2nd.

Sounds like me. My "Big Three" are the Boss, Destroyer, and Xcal, with a new 166 Star light west coast Boss being the recent go to favorite, but today I pulled the 172 Proto Star Xcal, and it was like a Snuggie, all warm and fuzzy and flying so pure, the other two spent most of the day in the bag.

Flick is still for when I get too lazy to fight my OATy wrist, but it has about as much glide as a well thrown boot.