• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite print on DX plastic.

I like the Discraft Rattler stamp. It's tail is also a disc catcher, which is pretty sweet.

in_dx_cro_front__48235_zoom.jpg

of current I like the Cro.

of course all of those old discs are pretty bad ASSSSSSSS

I like the old "discovering the World" Roc with the bird putting. One of my 1st discs, sold it to a friend and ended up with it again years later. Now has place of honor on wall. Also really liked Lightning Discs old airplane stamps, had a Texan, a B-17 and a few Spitfires.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but why the hell don't they run the dx stamps on other plastics. Like some cool old circle stamps on star plastic. I'm guessing limited runs of those would go like hotcakes.

My favorite is the beast, also helps that it's my go to driver. The lettering is very unique, made up of all the snakes and dragons, best stamp IMO.

Favorite stamp: Banshee

Frolf? Yourself?

Do people really call it that?

I call it frisbee golf sometimes so people understand but FROLF?

The Valkyrie is cool, would be nice to have a set of wings.

The detail on the banshee is neat, sometimes I will flash reflect on it before I send one down there.

The Cyclone is cool.

I've got to try some other makes besides Innova (& clones) and MVP.

Anyone have links to threads on (if I like Innova, then Discraft bla bla bla) that, I would be grateful for the PM.