• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Favorite Putting Putter?

Which Putter Do you use?

• Ion

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Aviar

Votes: 46 28.9%
  • Anode

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Judge

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Challenger

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 47 29.6%
  • Omega SS

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Magnet

Votes: 11 6.9%

• Total voters
Depends on whether or not you like a beaded putter. If not. I'd go pure. My personal preference. If so I'd go judge or wizard. Both of those tend to hang up on my fingers, but are fantastic putters otherwise.

Wizards. I putt with RFF's, but I carry an SSS and an SS.

Beadless, before Wizards, I was using a Spike. Shallower rim and great glide.

Wizards. I putt with RFF's, but I carry an SSS and an SS.

Beadless, before Wizards, I was using a Spike. Shallower rim and great glide.

AAAAAAAAAAND THEY MAKE ZERO HARD ONES NOW! i could never find those but saw them at GGGT yesterday.

too bad i don't use them anymore.

went from dx aviar to JK aviar, to Mcpro aviar, and now loving the Yeti aviar.
I could still use any aviar but the Yeti might be here to stay.

Ions and wizards, wizards and ions. Sometimes when I am feeling a little crazy I'll putt with and ion (or a wizard)

i use beat kc pros for standard putts, dx P&A for cold mornings and i have been playing with a dx aviar XD for falling/jump puts over 55ft.

it depends on how you putt, what you like in the hand and do you push putt or use lots of snap and wrist.

a good option would be a beat up to flippy or naturally under stable putter. then just work on form. also if you get a lighter putter 150-160 you wont have to work so hard to get it to fly straight.

D-Line Reef for 50 ft and in. So straight. Just like the APX but better plastic IMO. Proline Titanic (Magnet in premium plastic) for upshots and driving. Very similar to the Reef in feel, but slightly overstable. Just got a few throws in the field with an SP Reef for a driving putter. It's super straight too, but the plastic is inflexible and I haven't gotten comfortable with the grip like I have the Titanic, which is somewhat squishy.

I have pretty big hands, but the rim on the ion is really gradual so my fingers slip on putts, which is why i used my focus inside the circle. Also, i push putt so i don't get a lot of rotation on the disc

Last edited:
picture.php

I'm using a Soft Magnet right now. I like it so far.

But I'll probably switch again in a month or two :p

It used to be the judge but the warden is quickly growing on me. The great glide and smooth feel in the hand is helping me make the putts that i missed with my judges.

I personally use the magic, but it is to US for some. So then I would suggest the straight out of the boxes Voodoo or Warlock over the magic for you.

I'll second the Voodoo idea. I started with them, switched to Wizards and then went back to Voodoo's. Pretty straight right when you get them, and I like the almost nonexistent bead on them as well.