• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Favorite Putting Putter?

Which Putter Do you use?

• Ion

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Aviar

Votes: 46 28.9%
  • Anode

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Judge

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Challenger

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 47 29.6%
  • Omega SS

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Magnet

Votes: 11 6.9%

• Total voters
honestly after only playing for 5 months i can see a huge difference in what type of putter you use and how it throws in certain situations and conditions.. i started with an aviar and to be honest unless you throw jk or yheti aviar the classic aviar is all that great.. then i moved onto a vibram vp and i liked it for about a couple weeks but it was honestly just to heavy for me.
just recently i stumbled upon a soft magnet thats perfectly seasoned for great shots with a hill
but the main go to putter that i have put a huge difference in my game with is the pa4 300s and 400
i mainly use the 300s but use the 400 for drives.. its been such a great disc to me plus i have them in all yellow.. probably the best investment in my days of disc

Yeti Pro Aviar - Not too deep, flies straight and the concave top with the grippy plastic lets me get a little more snap on it with my thumb without overthrowing it with too much wrist.

I've tried every single putter on your list and have a stack of them sitting on the floor acquiring dust as we speak. I'm currently using Wizards and think I'll stay with them for a while longer. I am however very intrigued with the PA1 and PA2.

I have used an Aviar or clone since the Aviar was made! Original Aviar stiff grid stamped, then the microbeads, Omega Super Softs 1.1 through about 1.16, then they got stiff, JK Aviar big beads. Never putted with stiff Aviars. Don't like the Champ or Stars for putting. I am currently using the brand new Omega Big Bead Super Soft putter at 171 grams. Love the grip, stability, and holding power in the chains. I am very comfortable with this mold and am very confident putting. That's what matters.

I switched back to putting with Soles (love that Vibram feel!), but I picked Aviar for the poll. Love me some Aviar PnA, they fit my hand great. A little less stability than I would like, but hey, that's why I have since changed putters!

Subtract the Challenger and Omega, add a Warlock and a Pure and you have every putter I have ever used. Right now the Pure is in my bag, but I just ordered 5 more Wizards to join my lone Wizard, so I think I am making a switch back.

Been doing some test putting at home and trying to figure out why I'm just not connecting w/putting recently. Honestly I think that when I use the proper putting form (back foot lifting up, etc) it screws me up. If I stand mostly flat footed (7 and 12 foot stance) and just pop the disc in there, I'm on target a lot more. I'm going to experiment and see if I see a noticeable difference in my putting on the course if I just go a bit more natural and a bit less technical.

Oh yeah, Wizard gets my vote at the moment.