• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] FD/Fairway Disc/Dark Rebel/Hawkeye

I never threw an FD. I tried to back away from DiscMania so never gave it a chance. People seemed to like it so I'll give this one a try. The FD fit in between a Leopard3 & TL3?

I never threw an FD. I tried to back away from DiscMania so never gave it a chance. People seemed to like it so I'll give this one a try. The FD fit in between a Leopard3 & TL3?

When I couldn't find replacements for the S-FD I substituted a Star TL in that slot. TL has a little less turn and a little more fade, but similar enough for me to adjust pretty easily. Seasoned *TL is pretty similar to fresh S-FD, if that helps.

C-FDs had less turn, more fade, and less distance for my noodle arm, compared with S-FD or *TL.

I will be interested to hear how the Fairway Disc flies.

Yeah but very much not a 3-style mold. Nice and slow and glidey.

Great in all premium plastic - outside of freak runs I have found C-line (champ of course) to vary only very slightly from the stability of S.

I may not be able to resist picking up a few metal flake or glow Fairway Drivers, whatever they put out there that molds up super stable.

Yeah but very much not a 3-style mold. Nice and slow and glidey.

Great in all premium plastic - outside of freak runs I have found C-line (champ of course) to vary only very slightly from the stability of S.

I may not be able to resist picking up a few metal flake or glow Fairway Drivers, whatever they put out there that molds up super stable.

The last (I think) run of C-FD was pretty OS for an FD. I grabbed 4 of them and have been bagging one ever since. Interestingly, they have bubbles in the rim similar to 2nd runs. Personally I think they are as OS as the 2nd runs but not as flat and the plastic isn't as stiff.

Lol the description itself says it's the original FD.

Did you not look at your own link?

Attachments

• DE7954A2-8454-45B8-9604-1911E127D6B2.jpg
    DE7954A2-8454-45B8-9604-1911E127D6B2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 83996D4E-33DD-4072-A2C3-9F7B86164893.jpg
    83996D4E-33DD-4072-A2C3-9F7B86164893.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 104
somebody pointed out the knee looks kinda phallic and now I can't unsee