• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fights on the course

If your buddies are ass slappers and you willingly play slap ass that is one thing, to slap a random person on the ass is sexual assault. Gender doesn't matter.

Sexual assault? Are you a lawyer or did you stay at a holiday inn express last night?

I would love to be there when you call the cops on a guy for sexual assault when he just smacked your ass and said good luck.

unfortunately this is true, it is covered in depth each year in our sexual harassment class at work (required).

Note to self, slap clard next time we play. I kid, I kid! Seriously though, the last tournament I played, a guy on our card was smoking (PDGA C-Tier, player was not PDGA). TD told him smoking was not allowed (we were in the woods after all) and when I reminded him, he started threatening me. I was a national champ wrestler in HS and went on to play college and amateur hockey, so I wasn't intimidated. I just chuckled and told him that might not be the best idea for him. He told us that this is a hippie sport and we need to keep it that way. I tried to explain that we're trying to promote a good image of the sport so that it will grow. He didn't like me. I didn't care. Cool story. The end.

Last edited:
Wonder how this guy would get along at your league.

Although in all seriousness, I can understand the first guy getting upset, since it sounds like the slap @$$er was trying to get under his skin and antagonize him. Does that justify a fist fight or getting a pipe? Yeah, no, it doesn't justify that at all. But still, it's understandable the guy got upset.

"Any of you homo's try and touch me, I'll kill you" -Francis

I get that but we are not talking about work, we talking about frolf. if you ask me it needs more ass smacking. "pause"
I'm glad you don't control who touches my body. Now in the words of Nate Doss...

Attachments

• 2015-05-26-16-52-12-1285754798.jpeg
    2015-05-26-16-52-12-1285754798.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 48
I get that but we are not talking about work, we talking about frolf. if you ask me it needs more ass smacking. "pause"

Your post: :thmbup: :clap:

This thread: :wall:

... the last tournament I played, a guy on our card was smoking (PDGA C-Tier, player was not PDGA). TD told him smoking was not allowed ...

Just a point of reference... You can smoke cigarettes at every PDGA level right up to Major where it's not allowed. That said, there could easily be a smoking ban in the park and the TD's point should've been adhered to. But I just wanted to clarify the PDGA stance is smoking is only banned at Majors.

Even then, I guess if you get a waiver, it's allowed. They had 2 smoking tents per course last year in Tulsa the the US Masters.

"Any of you homo's try and touch me, I'll kill you" -Francis

Relax Francis!