• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Figuring out the dye process

My latest. Had some bleeds on the edge. But they don't detract from the dye. So no biggie. experementing with the paint method.
2cf8m7k.jpg

A few new dyes I've finished recently.
Opto river. Stamp was terrible to get off.
nq4n6p.jpg

My son dyed this esp buzzz
1552giu.jpg

and this one I dyed for a local club member. Looks so much better in person. almost don't want to give this one back. :D
og04r8.jpg

Bought a couple Lat64 pures for putting duties. Got a zero line and a grip line. Here's the zero line. Dyed really well. Yes it's supposed to be grey. The image is from my two youngest kids school. Their mascot is the silverwolves.
2ue31gn.jpg

One of these days somewhere down the road I'm going to get a plotter so I can do type like I would like to on an image like this. I wanted put the words bulls eye on this one, but the way I wanted to do it was a little more than I wanted to get in to since I was in a rush to finish this one so I could start playing with it.
11hf0yb.jpg

eky8 said:
Champion teebird
29cozg4.jpg

Beauty. It looks as if you dyed the underside but its on TOP! Actually could be a cool effect if we could dye some on the top side and some on the bottom. I feel an experiment coming on :twisted:

malinkie said:
...Actually could be a cool effect if we could dye some on the top side and some on the bottom...
I did this on a few discs before, and it definitely is a different effect.

Nice work.

Thatdirtykid said:
eky8 said:
Another disc dyed for a local who returned a disc.

Nice that is quite the treat, but returned plastic deserves a treat.

Absolutely. If I get the word out on the home course that I dye discs for anyone who returns a disc I hope I get more discs back. :D

A couple more. This is a champion teebird. Another Calvin dye. I love Calvin and Hobbes.
rt2c1t.jpg

This is an opto striker.
6quznq.jpg