• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Filming?

...instead of clamping down on that little ****er and making it fight to get out because of the sudden change of direction of the disc at the apex of your shot, which is how you get a consistent release point and good snap

This is gold

if you already have the short game then fixing this stuff is only a matter of time and practice. 950 isn't shabby. There are plenty of folks on here for whom shooting a 950 rated round would be the pinnacle of their career. Keep it up!

if you already have the short game then fixing this stuff is only a matter of time and practice. 950 isn't shabby. There are plenty of folks on here for whom shooting a 950 rated round would be the pinnacle of their career. Keep it up!

I hope you're right. I just worry that what has been learned cannot be unlearned, but I'm trying. Thanks for the kind words.

What angles do you all need me to film from for form review? Most videos I see here are filmed from the side but I can never really tell what someone is doing wrong because it all happens so fast. Does it matter? Thanks.

The only way that I can possibly analyze and critique your form is through the use of time slicing.

:) I'm kidding of course but you have to admit that would be a really cool way to film someone's form for analysis.