• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finally I can show my son throwing

rcracer757

Birdie Member
Here he is and he is only 3.

I just have trouble with embedding this. Here is the link to the video

Last edited:
that's truly mind blowing distance for a 3 year old

:eek: and accuracy. look at that grouping!

Yeah I did not even have to teach him anything. I am trying like heck to set up an opportunity for him to set the record for distance from a 3 year old. Right now it is at 104ft and he has out done that. Just not consistently.

I know every time I take him to the local course everyone that sees him is in awe.

By the way on the vid I have of him sinking the put. He took 4 shots. 2 he took without the camera on him and he made his first from 25ft out. Then I put him on the 35ft mark and that is what I shot. 50% from 25 and 35ft is better then me LoL.

you've got a real DG prodigy child. keep him interested in disc golf and he'll be the man.

I can not keep him away from it right now. He even does the whole course with me. Most of the time I do not keep score, but he can just about beat his mom. His only problem right now is over throwing the basket. I used to do this until I figured out to just lay up and put more of a lob onto my throw. Then again he is only 3.

how far are those going? weights?

The best one was around 104 which is the record. I would say his average is 80 to 90 ft. His very best throw ever was 120 ft.

The weight is 170g to 175g The white disc that he threw the best in the vid is a very old cheap Eagle. For some dumb reason he can really launch it.

he going to be beating you by the time hes 8

Thats what I am hoping.
Oh the disc I threw in the vid was just something I did for him to know what general direction to throw in. I can throw about 320 ft. I know not that great, but it does the job for me.

The weight is 170g to 175g The white disc that he threw the best in the vid is a very old cheap Eagle. For some dumb reason he can really launch it.

Get him something in dx that is around 135-150g and I bet he will crush the record!

here we go again, throwing to fast of drivers.... Looks like another case of oat...... Just kidding that is pretty impressive. I hope I have a kid, and he or she likes to throw.

here we go again, throwing to fast of drivers.... Looks like another case of oat...... Just kidding that is pretty impressive. I hope I have a kid, and he or she likes to throw.

I almost quit disc golf until I bought an excaliber that lead me to get a Boss and I have only been using that since. Star Boss mainly. I have my son use the Boss and bought him his own. He seems to do pretty well with it. I am willing to experiment with him by trying different disc's.

I really dont care what discs people use, I thought it would be funny because every other post on here is about/ refers oat..... your kid is cute, and is very tallented.

Bad follow through. Arm is too high across the chest. Not enough hip rotation. Are we not supposed to analyze him? Just kidding, that is pretty cool! Looking forwatd to getting my son to throw some discs as well, He is only 2 months old though.

My first thought was man I hope he does not hit his sister!!!!!

The distance is cool but I really like the group, not sure I could throw that many max distance FH's and get that good of a group!!!!

My 10 year old is moving back to Missouri and he loves to play so I can not wait.

My 3 year old throws almost as far...id say about 80 feet. But he is no where near as consistent with his grouping as your kid. Maybe they will play tournaments together when they get older. haha